Chapter 2

A/N Hey guys! Soooooo, what did everyone think of the first chapter? Please please comment because I really love hearing your opinions! Please if you like my story then remember to vote and seriously, if anyone has any suggestions for my story then please tell me because I do read people's suggestions and if I use them then I will give credit in an author's note.

I'm sorry that this chapter is very Zayn based but that's only because I needed to solve the mystery of my last book and I needed a creative way to bring Kirie back into the book. I know it's really short and crappy but I swear that the next chapter will be at least 4000 words to make up for it and it'll be a lot more entertaining.

I'm really sorry about this chapter and I hope you guys don't get put off my story because of it.

Thanks and enjoy the chapter.

Kazzie xxx

••••••

I was sat backstage watching Justin do his final rehearsals for the first show tonight here in the US when a bright flash went off in my face. I turned around to see Fredo taking selfies behind my back.

I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck.

"FREDO!!! I missed you and our selfies!"

He laughed.

"I missed you too. It's good to see you!"

"After the show we have to go out and get ice cream or something!"

"Sounds good. Where's JB anyway?"

"He's out on stage doing last minute rehearsals. He wants to make sure that the show is awesome for everyone."

"He nervous?"

"Yeah but he's trying not to show it. I think if he can just do this first show really well then he'll feel better!"

Fredo smiled.

"Come on. Let's leave him to rehearse! There's someone else who just arrived who's dieing to see you!"

"Who?"

He just smirked and wouldn't tell me.

"I'm not moving until you tell me!"

"Fine."

He just picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. What is it with everyone always carrying me like this?

"Put me down Fredo otherwise you will be entering a world of pain!"

"Sorry Dana! Can't do that!"

I'm gonna kill him! Ok, revenge plots. How can I top that video of Justin and Chas in the pool? That was like the ultimate revenge trick!

I could delete all his selfies? Nah he'd just take them all again!

I was snapped out of my revenge planning by Alfredo putting me down.

I went in to attack him but stopped when I heard a familiar voice.

"Woah Dana! Don't hurt Fredo!"

"Kirie!!!"

I pounced on her, pulling her into a huge hug.

"I thought you weren't coming back for another month!"

"I came back early! I kinda have big news to tell you!"

"Ooh spill!"

She glanced over at Alfredo and he took this as his cue to leave.

"I'm gonna give you two some time to catch up while I go and find Jay."

"Ok, spill it sister! What's up?"