Chapter 5

A/N Hey guys! I know I've been a bad author and you guys have been asking me to update for a while and I'm sorry but I've had really bad writer's block. I'm seriously struggling for inspiration right now so if you have any ideas for my book then please leave them in the comments (I beg!) I've tried my best to make this chapter good for you guys but I just have no idea what to write for this at the minute so if it's short then I'm so so sorry. Please give me ideas and I promise I will make my next chapters a lot longer. I feel so bad because I really want to post good chapters that I can be proud of and I'm just not proud of this story right now.

I hope you enjoy this chapter! 8 votes and 70 reads for the next chapter

Love you guys!

Kazzie xxx

***

We're half way through the show but to be honest, as hard as I'm trying I can't keep my head focused on what I'm doing. All I can think about is who is going to be waiting for Justin backstage after the show. I mean, it's not like I'm ruining the show. I'm dancing all the steps right. It's just, I guess my heart isn't in it tonight.

Me and Justin were complete opposites because he was putting literally everything he had into his performance. He's always been an incredible performer and I know he's trying to be amazing for his fans but I couldn't help wondering whether he was putting in a little more effort to impress our mystery guest.

I really need this show to be over because in all honesty, the suspense is killing me!

After getting in a serious argument with Justin during a costume change, I danced the rest of the show with a clear head and my heart fully in it. I mean, it was only fair. I have to do my absolute best for the fans.

As the show ended, Justin was the last to leave the stage saying goodbye to his fans for the last time meaning that I got backstage first. I immediately bumped into Fredo and grabbed his arm.

"Have you seen them?"

He gave me a really confused look.

"Who?"

"The mystery person. The person Justin has brought here to introduce us to after the show? The reason he keeps disappearing and pissing everyone off?"

A look of realisation came onto his face and then a quick look of guilt.

"Oh, so they are coming here? How'd you manage that? I thought Justin wasn't giving in."

"It's a really long story that involves handcuffs and my amazing methods of persuasi- Wait a minute. Alfredo, you know who it is don't you? Has Justin told you? Have you known this entire time?"

"Look, it's not their fault okay? I mean sure, I know Justin has been disappearing a lot but you can't really blame him. He only told me about a month ago, I swear. I wanted to tell you and the others but he made me promise that I wouldn't tell. I had to swear on the motherf*** brother code."

"There is no motherf***** brother code Fredo!"

"Yes there is! There's an online rule book and everything. It's a thing! You can't ignore the thing Dana!"

"I can't believe you kept his dirty little secret. Okay, where is this idiot. Is it Zap? It's Zap isn't it."

"It's not Zap and don't call her an idiot Dana. That isn't fair!"

"Well it seems pretty fair to me- woah what? HER?! It's a girl?"

He gulped. His eyes widened as he realised what he said.

"What? No! Course not! I never said that."

I smirked.

"Yes you did. You said her. Who is she? Why would Justin hide a girl from everyone?"