Chapter 4

A/N Thanks for helping me reach the goal on the last chapter guys! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update but I really want to make my updates amazing for you guys!

I promise, I'm trying to make it worth it! Please keep voting because not only does it make me update faster but it also makes me all smiley.

This chapter is 2000 words so I'm quite proud of myself! I hope you enjoy it loads <3

Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Love you all loads!

~Kazzie <3

***

Saying goodbye to Ross was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I may or may not have cried.

*Flashback*

The tears ran down my face like a stream.

"Do you really have to go babe? Just stay on the tour with us!"

He frowned.

"I can't. I have to go back to Miami to film Austin and Ally and then I'm touring with R5. Please don't cry Dana. I hate seeing you upset like this."

"I can't help it! I'm gonna miss you so much!"

He pulled me in close, hugging me tightly and placing a light kiss onto the top of my head.

"I'm gonna miss you too. I have to go D, I'm gonna miss my flight! I love you."

"I love you too. Don't go meeting any pretty girls while you're on tour okay?"

"It wouldn't matter even if I did. There's a billion girls in the world but the only girl I want is you."

I closed my eyes, siltently crying. Someone once told me something about silently crying. People cry when they're hurt or they want attention. When people cry silently it's because they just can't stop. That's how I feel right now. I feel so pathetic but right now I'm too upset to care.

He leaned down and placed a deep lingering kiss on my lips before pulling me into one last hug.

"I'll see you really soon okay?"

"Okay. I love you Ross."

"I love you too."

He turned and walked towards the gate as Justin wrapped his arm around me.

*End of flashback*

I've been performing every night on the tour and it has been incredible. I've never known what I wanted to do with my life but performing alongside Justin, I'm finally starting to figure it out.

We're on our way to Portland. I'm gonna be honest right now. I thought Portland was a fictional city from the TV show Grimm so this should be interesting. I apologise to any Portlandians (I just made up that word. Do you like it?) who's reading this right now.

The tour bus has had a bit of a weird atmosphere lately and it's beginning to get a little uncomfortable. Justin just keeps disappearing for hours with his "friends" and then he just shows back up like nothing ever happened.

I know I promised Ross that I wouldn't confront these guys but if things get any weirder then I'm gonna have to because I hate this.

It feels like I'm losing Justin all over again and no one is ever gonna take him away from me. He's like my big brother and it's my job to look after him. We watch each other's backs. That's how it works for us.