Chapter 3

A/N Hey guys! Thanks for helping me reach my goal on the last chapter. I know that I haven't updated for a while but from now on, I'm probably not going to update until I reach my goals because I really want this book to be successful. I might throw in some surprise updates as well so look out for those!

I hope your all enjoying this story.

Love you guys loads!

Kazzie xxx

***

"JUSTIN! SHUT UP!"

He hasn't stopped whining at me about helping him with the show all day. It got old a long time ago.

I looked to Scooter and Fredo for any signs of support but I think from earlier they might have figured out that I'm not exactly telling the truth when I say I can't sing. Well actually I'm not being untruthful. I really don't believe that I can sing but apparently Justin does and he won't drop it!

"Look, even if I could sing, which I can't! Ross is taking me out for dinner tonight and I can't cancel on him! He's only here for three days and then he leaves again!"

"Oh come on Dana! Please? Can't you just go out earlier than you were planning to? You could still make it back to help us out with the show!"

I sighed. I could see in his eyes how much this means to him but I suffer from really serious stage fright. Besides, I've never danced in front of anyone before and the only time I sing is in the shower!

"Please Dana! What happened to sisters before misters?"

"So you're my sister now. Is there something you want to tell me Biebs?"

"You know what I meant! Do it for me Dana! Do it for your best friend!"

"Justin, I've never even rehearsed the show with you. I don't know the routine!"

"Oh please. You've watched me rehearse a thousand times. You know the show like the back of your hand. You know exactly where every dancer needs to be on that stage and when and you know the lyrics to all my songs, even the ones no one else has ever heard. You could do this with your eyes shut."

Ok so maybe he has a point but that doesn't make me feel any better about doing this show. What if I fall on my face in front of everyone or I sing the wrong note at the wrong time? What am I gonna do then? Not only would it be humiliating but it would also mess up Justin's show.

I sighed dramatically to let him know how much he owes me before grabbing my phone and dialling Ross's number.

I could see Justin giving me a confused look from the corner of my eye just as Ross answered.

"Hey babe. I've been waiting for you to call. Let me guess, you want to move our date to an earlier time so that you can help Justin at the concert?"

"You got it in one. Can you pick me up in about half an hour?"

"Sounds good. Love you!"

"Love you too."

As I hung up the phone I turned to see a smirking Justin.

"You owe me big time for this Biebs. Don't forget that."

He just laughed.

"Hey, if I throw up on stage then it'll be on you!"

His face suddenly went all serious.

"You wouldn't! Not in front of all those people!"

I smirked.

"Try me. I'm going to get ready for my date."

And with that I ran off in the direction of the tour bus. I have the perfect dress to wear for this. Justin bought it for me.