Chapter 32

"Good morning Delly..." Simon stroked my hair.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"5:30 in the morning babe."

"What?! It's too early Konecki, what the hell?!" I furrowed my eyebrows and buried my face into his chest.

"Babe, we have a flight today... Have you forgotten?" Simon cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"Shit Simon! We're going to be late! Come on you lazy ass!" I flung the covers and immediately jumped out of my bed. Simon was still lying on his side watching me.

"Why are you fucking laughing at me?! Konecki!" I cut him off from daydreaming.

"Nothing babe, you look cute even in a hurry. You take shower first, I'm a fast mover anyway." Simon smirked.

"So you're telling me, I move like a fucking slow turtle?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"No, babe it's not-"

"Oh just shut up Konecki, I'm not in the mood to play jokes with you today." I proceeded to the bathroom and slammed the door. I don't know why I got pissed at Simon today.

SIMON'S POV

Did I just made Adele made at me? What did i do? I did not meant to tell her that she is a slow mover, I just... Oh fuck, I need to fix this.

I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom, hoping that the door isn't locked. Luckily it wasn't, so I carefully walked inside and stripped down my boxers.

I went behind Adele and hugged her.

"Babe I'm sorry." I said while kissing the side of her neck.

"Simon we ain't got time for that, we are in a hurry." Adele responded coldly.

"I don't care about the flight anymore, I can reschedule it anytime I want. Please forgive me baby, I didn't meant what I said awhile ago." I hugged her.

Adele remained silent while washing her hair.

"Are you mad at me?" I lathered the soap across her shoulders.

"No I'm not."

"Then why are you not even facing me?... Okay I'll leave you to have some peace, I'll take my shower downstairs." I was about to step out from the shower area when Adele pulled me back and buried her face on my chest, hugging me.

"What's wrong baby?" I lifted her chin.

"Nothing, I guess I just got too upset. I'm sorry baby, I'm not mad at you." Adele flashed a sweet smile and held my face.

"That's my baby." I quickly kissed her lips and we finished taking our shower.

As soon as we finished getting ready, we headed to the airport.

"We just came in time honey." I interlocked our hands and checked in. Our flight was called and we boarded the plane.

"I fucking hate flying." Adele said as she held my hand tight.

"Either I baby, but I'm here with you and you should relax Delly." I kissed her hand and later on she fell asleep.

Hours later...

"Babe we're here." I rubbed her back.

Adele carved her eyes and stretched. I took off her seatbelt and made her sat on my lap.