Chapter 39

"Mummy!" I embraced mum and peanut as I ran into them.

"Oh my God Delly! You really missed us a lot!" Mum giggled.

"Of course mum, I feel like dying every single day I am not with my baby." I burst into tears.

"Peanut my baby!" I carried Angelo in my arms and kissed him multiple times.

Mum and I catch up for about 1 hour and then we went back to my house.

"We are now finally home." I said to Simon as I laid peanut on his crib.

"And you should take your rest Delly." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm just gonna take my shower Si." I pecked his lips and went to the bathroom.

As soon as I went out, I saw Simon holding my hair dryer and my brush.

"Come here baby." Simon motioned me to sit beside him as he plugged the hair blower.

"Aw, aren't you the sweetest man in this whole wide world baby?" I rubbed his thigh back and forth.

"'Cause you deserve to be treated like a queen my bunny." Simon started drying my hair.

SIMON'S POV

In the longest run, I already memorized Adele. What she wants, what she needs, what makes her angry, what makes her vulnerable and most of all, what makes her happy.

I am the only person who knows how to make Adele happy in simple ways. I know how she feel relaxed when her hair was blow dried after she took her shower. I know how to make the perfect tea for her. I know how she loves vanilla scented candles being lit all over her house. I know that food is all the solution to her tantrums. Most of all, I know how she appreciates and value the quality time that was spent to her. Yes I knew it all, why not? We never separated until I went to Canada. Fuck this fate. If I didn't leave London, Adele won't be hurt by Alex. That asshole shouldn't got any chance to touch Adele, even the tips of her fingers.

Adele is such a strong woman but vulnerable inside, sadness and pain can easily invade her heart. She doesn't deserve to shed a single tear, because she deserves a happy life.

"Simon?..." Adele snapped me out from my thoughts.

"My hair are all dried." She giggled.

"Oh I'm sorry baby." I unplugged the dryer and kissed her nose.

With her sleepy eyes, Adele flashes the most beautiful smile I could ever see in my entire life. Each and every single time, I couldn't help myself from zoning out when I'm with her. I love it when her eyes sparkles when she's happy. I love it when she blushes and bit her lower lip when she's shy. I love her flaws. I love her naughty kid side. I love how bitchy she can be. I love everything about her. I am crazily head over heels to Adele.

"Babe, are you okay?" Adele cupped my face.

"Of course I am baby." I pulled her for a hug.

"Are you sure? What's on your mind?" She asked.

"You're all over my mind my bunny... I couldn't believe for myself that this was all happening. Sharing a life with you and holding you into my arms, is such a dream come true. This was just my dream before Adele, a dream I didn't imagined that will come to life." I got emotional.

"Oh Simon, you're such a great and wonderful man. I thought no one will ever love me again after Alex dumped me out. Despite what I've been through, you still waited for me and chose me."

"I may not be you first kiss Delly but I'll promise you, I'll be your last. I'll never let you be hurt again by unworthy persons. No asshole and dickheads deserves your golden heart."

"You're the only dickhead that deserves me Konecki. You're the only stupid moron bratty big baby who can touch every inch of my skin. Because no one loves me the way you do Simon. No one knows me the way you do."

"That's the sweetest thing I ever heard in my entire life baby." I smiled.

"Are you serious or you're telling sarcasm Konecki?" She pouted.

"Of course I'm serious baby. I won't play your heart to the beat." I kissed her forehead down to her nose and finished to her lips.

"You don't know how much I love you Adele Laurie Blue Adkins." I cupped her face.

"I love you more than how you love your fucking beard Christopher." Adele giggled.

"Promise me, you'll never leave me Simon." Adele buried her face to my neck as she sat on my lap.

"Of course baby, I couldn't live without you. You're the reason why I breathe and why I wake up every morning. You are my life Delly." I rubbed her back as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

My life is wrapped around my arms, sleeping peacefully on me.

"I love you so much Adele." I caressed her hair and tears went down to my cheeks.

A/N: I am still shook with Adele's new photoshoot 😭😍 that's why I wrote a cheesy chapter today teheeee 😂😊 what do you think Simon's reaction to those photos? 😏 I hope you are all loving this 😊 x

- A.