The Café of Meetings

Your team consists of
* Charizard
*Luxio (Luxray)
*Eevee (Sylveon)
*Milotic
*Zoroark
* Marshtomp (Swampert)
*(A Lucario that stays at your place in Rustboro City)

_______________________________

   I stroked the Eevee that sat in my lap, it was my newly caught Pokémon. It was a different color than all the other eevees I have ever seen.
I was currently in the town of Rustboro City. A place where I've been living for about 4-5 years. Most people would say it grows on them and don't want to move, but I do. I guess that's one of the many reasons I'm going on a journey. I'm not one to stay in one place for more than a couple days. That's why I alway went out exploring caves, islands, and battling.
As a kid battling was the one thing I could do, unlike most girls who wanted to get famous by preforming in contest. I and a few others wanted to test out of school as trainers. Just like my parents did.
For half my life, my parents were by my side till, they just disappeared. No note or anything, so the Birchs' took me in. May is the daughter of Professor Birch, and one of my good friends. Brendan is the son of Norman, the gym leader of Petalburg City, he moved for a couple years then came back. These were the two people I would always be traveling with.
After I graduated I moved to Rustboro. My house doesn't have much in it since I'm almost never home anymore, but I do have a Lucario. It isn't mine and I've never known who's is it. I can't catch it, so it's someone's. It makes me mad that someone would just throw a Pokémon away like that.
  "Do you want something to eat?" I asked the Eevee. She gave a nod and smiled.
  "I'll be right back then Eevee, please don't go anywhere." I said and placed her down in the chair I was sitting in, and walked off.
  "What can I get you miss" asked the lady at the counter.
  "Can I please get some Moomoo Milk, with an extra cup as well as a qualot berry pokepuff please." I said, pulling out my wallet.
  "Sure, that will be 600 pokédollars, please."
  I handed over the money, and the lady set the milk and pokepuff on the counter. "Thanks." I said and walk back to my table.
  While walking I noticed a man standing next to Eevee. As I got closer I could see he had light steel looking blue hair and eyes, and he looked well dressed. Unlike me who had jeans and a tee-shirt on.
  "Umm.... sir, what are you doing. That's my Eevee." I said in a confused tone.
  "Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't help but admire to color of it, I've never seen one like it." The man said
  "That makes two of us, I caught it yesterday and decided to get to know it better today." I explained.
  "Interesting, the names Steven, Steven Stone."
  "(Y/N), (Y/N) Evans" I held out my hand and Steven did the same.
  "I haven't seen you around in town, are you new miss (Y/N)?" Steven asked
  I took a seat and placed the Eevee back on my  lap. "It's just (Y/N) and no , I'm actually not. I went to school here when I was younger and have a place here as well. I do have to say you look familiar...."
  "You might have had seen me around sometime, I do come here quite often."Steven said.
  "Probably, I don't have the best of memory." I  said.
  I picked up the pokepuff and put it to Eevee's mouth, as she began to eat Steven began to talk again.
  "So where will you be heading next, I'm assuming that you've already beaten the Rustboro City gym leader. Am I correct?" He asked.
"You're a good guesser because I have beaten the gym. I'll be heading to Dewford Town next."
  He began to say something when I looked at the clock that was on the wall and said, "Speaking of which I should get going." I picked up my bag and made sure Eevee had eaten and drank most of what I'd gotten.
  "Well Steven, I'm not one to say goodbyes soon I'll just say see you later. I'm sure we will." I smile at Steven before waving off and walking out of the café.
   My Eevee had found a spot on my shoulder. "Well Eevee, let's get back and make something for the rest of the team." I pat its head and walked back to my house to get ready.