Phone Calls

I was sat down on the cool floor of the shower. Water ran down from my hair to the front of my face. I had my knees to my chest, and was leaning on the wall.
'Your wasting water (y/n). Nurse Joy will get mad at you and- no.... just stop. It's time to forget about it.' 'But you can't forget about it, Charizard is hurt and could die because of your actions!' I one of my hands from my knee, and turned off the water. The extra water on my hair dropped down on to the shower floor as I stood up. I opened the door and stepped out. I dried my hair with the towel, then wrapped it around my body. Opening the door to the bathroom, I walked over to my bag. I rummaged my hand around before finally finding clothes to put on.
It had been over a day, and I hadn't heard anything about Charizard. I flopped onto the bed, and looked over at the clock. 14:18 (2:18 pm). 'A little rest wouldn't hurt anyone right?' 'Well, you slept for the whole day yesterday, so yes, it would.' 'But I'm tired, and there's nothing to do, nor do I want to do anything.' 'Doing something would help your health, maybe it would even make you stop talking to yourself.' 'Oh shut up.' I look down at the floor to my bag with my other Pokémon. I reached inside, and pulled out a crumpled note. It was Steven's, the one he had given me after the lunch we went on. I flipped it open, his hand writing was still as neat as it was when I got it.
    At the bottom, was his number. I would have called him that night, but I were busy packing, and forgot it entirely. 'Good, your doing something, talking to people who make you feel good.'
     I pulled out my phone and began to type it in. 'Hopefully he answers.' 'He will trust me (y/n).' 'Why should I trust you. 'Because I am you, idiot.' I hit the call button.
   *Ring*
   *Ring*
   "Hello?" A voice on the other end said.
   "Hello, is umm, Steven there?" I asked.
   "I'm sorry to say, but he's in a meeting. I can leave a message if you'd like." The voice said. "All I need is your name."
   "No, that's fine. I didn't think he was free anyways. Wait, isn't this his cell?" I once again asked.
   "Yes it is, but it's an important meeting and he doesn't want to be disturbed." They said.
   "Alright, sorry to waste your time, bye." I said and hung up. 'Great, this is why I don't listen to you.' 'You mean yourself.'
    *knock*
    *knock*
   "Yes?" I asked.
   The door opened. "Hello, Miss Evans?" Nurse Joy asked.
   "Yes?" I asked.
   "Well, it's about your Charizard." She said.
   My eyes widen. "What, happened..." I said, all the rest of my emotions that hadn't already left were now gone. I held back tears as Nurse Joy began to speak again.
   "It's, just that he hasn't woken up yet. Maybe you'll have an affect." She told me. I nodded, and sat up off the bed.
_______________________________

"Who was it Wallace?" Steven asked.
"I don't know, some girl. But she bought it." Wallace said.
"Shit, I knew I should have answered." Steven said.
"Why?" Wallace asked.
"I think I knew who it was." Steven spoke silently.