Pained Looks

Wallace's POV

   It had been hours since one of the gym trainers saw (Y/N) fly off after the beam of green light blew from the sky. I look out the window as I paced, my hands shook lightly from the tension. I groaned, it seem as though the sun was blazing and the rain poured down heavier every second I paced.
"Sir?" One of the trainers got my attention, "One of the trainers outside saw Steven flying, there were other trainers with him." The trainer finished, standing straight and looking at me worriedly.
"Umm, go help them. I'll have some cooks get drinks and food." I told the trainer. He nodded and ran out the door. I walked to the wall and kicked the wall. I set my head on the wall, 'I'm going to get it handed to me by Steven.' I thought to myself.
I opened the door besides me and walked down the hall. I turned right and walked into the kitchen. "Chefs, get glasses of water, and some snacks ready, we'll be having guests soon."
"Yes sir, right away sir!" The head chief told back to me. I nodded and turned around. I made my way to the front room. Just as I opened the door to the room, the main doors busted open. Steven stumbled in, he was soaking wet and trainers stood by his. In his arms he carried (Y/N), she looked horrible. Behind him were two other trainer, they had scratches on their body.
"Wallace..please help," Steven begged. I quickly walked over, helping him hold up (Y/N).
"Nurse!! Quick!!" I yelled. Nurses, and trainers came out quickly throwing the battle room doors. I and Steven helped put her onto the table the nurses brought in.
"We got sir, stay here." The nurse said as she hurried with her team.
Steven looked at me, his eyes were filled with pain and hatred. I was scared that he'd do something which I so rightfully deserve; instead his head fell on my chest as he let all the feelings within him out. I stood there, and looked at the other trainers there. Their heads were down, a pained look in their eyes.
"It's my fault..." I said. I knew I'd have to explain, everything that had happened before.