Mission Accomplished!

We were now standing in front of Aoi's room where he does calligraphy.

"I hope he doesn't splashed us with ink like yesterday." I said while walking in the room. "Suminomiya Aoi!" I shouted while pointing my fingers at him. To our surprise, he was not doing calligraphy. He was sitting with his leg crossed and what he said made us shocked.

"I was waiting for you guys."

"What? Oh, good. You've decided to come to the committee meeting."Kohana walked towards him with a relief face.

He suddenly showed a scroll. "Huh?" Asked a confused Kohana.

"What do you see?" He asked.

Kohana looked at me with a 'help me' face.

"It's pointier and less than yesterday." I said, standing in front of him.

"That shouldn't be." He said raising his voice but suddenly collapsed on my shoulder.

"Wha-? Suminomiya Aoi!" Flustered, I push him off which is a bad idea. He was about to say something but was knocked to the floor. A rumbling sound was heard. "Hungry."

"He's hungry. I'll go buy food!" Kohana ran, closing the door.

I helped him to lay down on one of the cleanest places I could find in the room.

"You're such a burden. And weird." I smiled to myself.

"Thanks, Neko..." Aoi said before dozing off. I touched my heated cheeks. Why am I blushing?!?

Aoi was know eating breads that Kohana bought from the store. What weird flavors they have... I guess weird things like weird things as he's eating them like a hungry wolf.

"Oh! There's some bread crumbs on your mouth." I wiped it off only to be met with Aoi on the floor. "What's wrong?" I ask worriedly. He's face was red. Did he suddenly got a fever? Oh no!

"I-I'm fine." He stands up and thanks us for the food and sit on top of his scroll while his back is facing us.

"We're getting close." Kohana whispered to me.

I smiled but sighed when I remembered the committee thingy. "He still ignored us about the committee meeting." I looked around the place. "This place looks like it needed to be clean." I picked up scrunched up paper and throw it into the dustbin.

"Neko wait! Don't you think we should ask him first?" Kohana asked.

"Nya! He wouldn't even listen to us anyways." I pointed at Aoi who is now calligraphy-ing. "Besides, this room needs sunshine!"

For the next few days, we cleaned the room and judged Aoi's sparkles. We are now cleaning the windows, the last thing we needed to do.

"We're finished!" We shouted in joy.

Suddenly we heard gasps. We turned our heads around to see a surprised Aoi. "They're different. The paper, the ink, the color." He took a new piece of paper and starts writing. Sparkles.

"Incredible. There are more sparkles. Their color is bright too." Exclaimed Kohana.

Aoi smiled. He smiled. Amazing. "It's not pointy too!" I added in.

"I see." He said.

The next day, we came to his room again. I hope he would come to the committee meeting today. We went inside to see him calligraphy-ing as usual.

So beautiful sparkles. I want to see more of it. When he finds what he wants to write, his sparkles must be the most beautiful in the world. Is there anything Kohana and I could do?

"There is!" Shouted Kohana making me flinched. She puts a vase on and started flower arranging. Ah! I like seeing her making even if she has trouble making sparkles. After snip snapping there, she puts in on a stool near a hanging scroll.

"Not enough." I murmured while holding my chin. An idea popped into my head. I started singing.

Music notes like sparkles came out. It mixed in with Kohana's green sparkles. Aoi watch it in awed. I was surprised. I never knew sparkles can mixed with other becoming a more beautiful one.

Suddenly, we felt like we're being transported to a meadow(?) There was a stream and surrounding it was a meadow filled with blue flowers (A:N/ If any of you guys know what flower representing Aoi, please tell me because I was doing a research on blue flowers and let me tell you, most of it looks the same.) and red chrysanthemum (A:N/ I choose chrysanthemum because I research on cheerful flowers and it said that chrysanthemum means 'always cheerful'. Don't know if it's true or not but I'll just write it.) 

We looked wach other before smiling and runnind towards the stream. We took of our jacket/blazer before splashing into the water. Aoi suddenly fell making the both of us laughs.

Kohana held her hand out and Aoi takes it.

Why did I feel a little jealous that Kohana holds hand with Aoi?

"Neko! Neko!" Kohana shook my shoulder.

The meadow was now gone and we were in Aoi's room.

"Eh? Y-yes Kohana?" I asked.

"Suminomiya-kun said that he'll be coming to the committee meeting." Kohana exclaimed happily.

I hugged Kohana. "Mission accomplished!"

Kohana nodded.

The next day, Aoi did come to the committee meeting. Only four more members and then we're ready to go!