Dance lesson

Ai's POV

The next day, Keiko and I was walking to the committee house when we bumped into Kohana-senpai and Keiko-chan.

"Nya! Hi guys!" Neko waved at us happily.

We waved her back. "Hi, Neko-chan! Hi Kohana-senpai!" I greeted them cheerfully.

"Hey! Why do you call Neko, Neko-chan while you call me senpai? It's not fair. You should just call me Kohana-chan." Kohana said.

"You sure?" Keiko asked. Kohana senpai nodded. "If you say so, Kohana-san."

When we opened the door to the committee meeting room, we were surprised with the presence of Anjo and Kanato. When they saw us, they walked to us and showed the cherry blossom petal. Keiko and I smiled. They came! Even though we lost the match.

"Your sparkles made us come here, little flower. And your cute kouhai's." Anjo said then winked at Keiko and I. I can feel my cheeks turning pink from  embarrassment.

We held the meeting, went back to our dorm, and slept peacefully.

The next day...

During our meeting, we were divided into our roles. I'm with Anjo-senpai on planning. Keiko and Kanato is in charge of event space management. Miki-chan and Yuka-chan are in charge of accounting and promotions. Neko and Kohana was already in charge of something.

Tsukushi Monet and Tatewaki Rintaro was supposed to be working with you guys, Hirai, Okimoto. They haven't showed up yet." Said the purple haired sensei who I still don't know his name. Maybe Kohana, Neko or Yuka knows it. I should ask them after the meeting.

"I'm sorry. I haven't been able to meet with them yet." Kohana apologized.

"We'll help you. And when I mean 'we'. It's me and Yuka." Miki-chan said with smiled. Yuka just sighed in defeat.

"Anyway, I'll leave it to you, Ichijouji." The purple haired sensei said before leaving the room. Ichijouji took over the meeting and he started talking about the committee festival.

"Dance party?" My mind return from Dreamland when Kohana asked that question.

"Dance party? That is so romantic! Thank God I know how to dance." I gushed out while day dreaming.

Anjo-senpai chuckled. "Cute kouhai-chan can dance? You can be my partner for this dance party."

We were all excited... except for Kohana senpai who has a horrified face. "What's wrong Kohana-chan?" I asked.

"Well, I-I don't know how to dance..." Kohana said shyly.

"I can teach you-nya! It's easy!" Neko said excitingly.

"I won't take a 'no' as your answer. Every committee member HAS to know how to dance." Ichijouji-senpai said.

"Don't be harsh on her. Nya! Anjo-kun is a fantastic dancer right? Why not ask him to help you?" Neko asked.

"I'm not so sure." Anjo-senpai said.

"Eh? Why?" Aren't you a dance major?" Many questions popped out of our mouth but he just answered 'I don't know' or change the subject.

The next day...

I was walking alone because Keiko-chan was finding inspiration for her next bracelet/necklace/ring or any accessories when suddenly I saw Kohana and Anjo-senpai dancing.

"Kohana-chan! Anjo-senpai!" I waved to them while running. "You're really serious about learning them, Kohana-chan?"

She nodded. "It's for the committee meeting. I want it to be the best just like my okasan when she join the committee meeting." She said happily.

"I can teach you some dance moves if you want." I offered. "Oh! But of course Anjo-senpai is the best when teaching dance!"

"Not really." He said. I turned to look at him. He has a said face. Why? "Well how 'bout you take it from here, cute kouhai-chan." He walked away leaving me and Kohana confused.

Ichijouji-senpai came and we asked him about Anjo-senpai. He told us that as a child, Anjo-senpai was a dancing prodigy. He was invited by the principal to attend this school for his great talent but he never went to class. Instead of graduating last year, he stayed another year. He still remains at the academy.

The story is so confusing. There's so many plot holes to fill. There must be something private that made him stayed here for another year. Before I went to sleep, I kept thinking about Anjo-senpai's story.

The next day, I helped Kohana-senpai with her dancing lesson. She was improving which is good but something is bugging me.

"Hurm. I don't know how man dance so I can't be your partner." I said sadly.

"Then let a man help you." Out of nowhere, Anjo-senpai grabbed Kohana's hand. "My little flower, do you practice dancing so you can be more like your mother?" He asked. Kohana nodded her head. "You really do love your mother, don't you? I envy you."

After that weird question, Anjo-senpai and Kohana danced around gracefully. There is some errors Kohana made but it made me sighed happily. They look like a cute couple. "I'm so jealous of you, Kohana-chan." I whispered.

"Yes, I did it." Kohana exclaimed. Something must have hit Anjo-senpai 'cause he was standing there. When Kohana thanked him, he came back to reality. He pecked Kohana's hand. "Thanks to my little flower for making me remembered how fun it was dancing."

"Your welcome but you should thank Ai-chan. She made the dancing lesson more fun and without her, I would have give up." Kohana said while looking at me. I return her smiled.

Anjo-senpai has a confused face. "Love? (Ai means love)"

"You haven't let me introduce myself. My name is Myoui Ai. Nice to meet you, senpai!" I bowed my head.

Anjo-senpai chuckled making me looked at him with my head tilted sideways. "Then, thank you, Ai-chan." He kissed my cheeks. I felt my face blushed.

"Your welcome." I whispered with a shy smile.

<^>

Hwaaaaaaaaaaa! It's been forever since I update... well for me it is. It was the last week of school so I filled my schedule with something fun with my classmates. And let me tell you we had so much fun!.. but 2 of my classmate are moving away so we held a farewell party for them. And here I am in bed finishing this story. Now I feel happy! School is over! Time to relax and have fun! Still going to publish so don't worry.