{Chapter 2}

|Chapter 2|

I struggle out of my zip-ties and duck tape, trying to scream and break free. Only making in more complicated since my shoes are zip tied as well.

"Can you just stop squirming for one second? We're almost there."

"Non mi pagano abbastanza per questo." ( I don't get paid enough for this) Is the last thing he mumbles before pulling into a sketchy parking lot.

But let's backtrack.

1 hour ago...

"Oh gattina, if only you didn't get into this car," The man says in an thick Italian accent before stepping on the gas.

"Gattina?"

Quickly dismissing the thought as I quickly tried to escape the child locked doors.

"How is there child lock doors in the passenger seat?"

The thought came and went, ignoring the guy with the gun, I still managed to jump in the back seat and try to get out of any door possible. Then I had no other choice but to bang on the glass in pure panic and hope someone spots me.

That's when I immediately felt a large hand practically engulf my face, making panic set in as I kick and flail my fist at him, giving him a good knock in the nose that didn't faze him whatsoever.

Before I knew it, he had be tied up and duck tape over my mouth before I could even take another swing.

"You're one hell of a brave little girl I'll give you that. Not many girls put up a fight when there's a gun to their head. He says once getting back to the front and wiping his nose with his sleeve.

I was too afraid of this man to answer even if I didn't have my mouth covered up. I mean why would I, he's kidnapped me and taking me to God only knows where.

It got to a point where I think I just passed out, from all the panic and adrenaline mixed together my body just shut down from fear. Crying my whole way, balling in fact. I just wanted to go back home, and at my rate, the next time my family is going to see me is in a body bag.

I eventually woke up to the rip of my duck tape off my mouth. "Get up," the large man says before dragging me up by my ties, and ripping off the ones on my ankles with ease.

Immediately as we starting walking, I start screaming as loud as my lungs could go, but the man only laughed, "You can scream all you want girl, but no one can here you in the middle of no where!"

I try to continue to walk, but stumble clumsily multiple times from the fuzzy vision. Probably looking like a whole mess.

We eventually made it into a building where all he did was knock on a giant medal door, where someone slid open a latch and the door opened immediately.

"You dumbass! You were supposed to have your men go get the girl, you can never go by yoursel-"

"I think you need to realize that I'm not a pussy, Marco. I can handle more people then all my men together can handle."

He immediately throws me on the ground harshly, "You got her that easily?"

"She was just in the street, trying to catch a ride."