Chapter 1: The Message

{AJ's POV}

I woke up to the sound of my Alarm going off.. Its a Saturday today.. Hopefully, i don't have assignments to do.. I checked all my notebooks.. And there are no assignments that are needed to be done.. Great! Well, first up.. I need to fresh up, then eat, then start recording..

/ TIME LAPSE \😁/ /

Alright, time to start.. 3,2,1... Go!.. "Hello! Everyone i'm The Phenomenal One and welcome to another video.. Today we are going to be doing some of my favorite games.. Build Battle..

/ TO THE OUTRO /

Thank you guys for watching.. If you like the video that will be great.. If you subscribe that will be PHENOMENAL.. Anywho, that's all for today and have a Phenomenal day.. Seeya!" And the video is done... Alright, now i need to edit this.. And then, upload it.. And then look at some comments. Well, let's start editing..

/ AFTER EDITING /

Phew.. That was a long video to edit.. Its now rendering.. Let me just check the comments in the last video.. As usual.. The comments are Half Phenomenal, and half hate.. Oh, what's this.. Its a Message.. A Message from...

A/N
Oh Look! Cliffhanger! I think you guys know what happens next.. So yeah.. This is the first chapter.. Hopefully, you like it.. Well, that's it for today and have a Phenomenal Day! Seeya!

Word Count: 226 Words

-ThePhenomenalLuis