Chapter 2: Sky Media?

A/N: By the way, the video that was uploaded and was messaged is from a week ago
(Sorry if grammar's wrong.. But you guys get the point) Onto the story..

{AJ's POV}

The Message said:

"Hello AJ a.k.a ThePhenomenalOne... How would you like to work at the famous Sky Media Offices as a Recorder? Sounds good? We'll wait for your answer... Skype me if you want to talk about it? Seeya!!"

-Adam a.k.a SkyDoesMinecraft

Oh my gosh... Are you serious.. Of course i'll go!! But i still need to pack and stuff.. Wait.. There's More

"P.S don't worry about your parents and your stuff.. We'll take care of you.. We bought some stuff for you.. Also, don't worry about getting here.. Max (Mithzan) is going there to pick you up and be with you the whole trip.. You'll also live with Max when you go here.. Seeya in a bit!"

-Adam (SkyDoesMinecraft)

Wow.. I wonder when Max will b- *knock* *knock* *knock*... Huh? Who's that? I opened the door and i saw a ginger.. "Hey.. Are you The Phenomenal One?" Max said "The One and Only.. And are you Max?" I said "Definitely, So.. Are you ready?" Max said "Can we stop at my Parents house first... I want to say goodbye.." I said "Sure thing.." Max said..

We went to Max's car and i showed him the directions to my Parents house.. *knock* *knock* *knock* ... "Yes? Oh AJ! You're here.. Why?" Mom said "I just want to say goodbye to you Mom and.. Where's Dad?" I said "Oh you're Dad's upstairs.. And Why?" She said "Well, i'm going to work abroad.. In America" I said "What's your work?" Mom asked "Its being a YouTuber.. Its great! Why? Because i'll help the family and i'll be able to do what i always wanted.." I said "Oh.. Is that so, well, then.. Be Careful okay? Also, enjoy the job!" Mom said "Yes, i will.. Bye Mom!" I said "Wait! Are you going to say goodbye to your father?" Mom said "Oh yeah.. Sorry.." I said.. I went upstairs and went to my Dad and Mom's bedroom... Dad's asleep.. I'll just whisper to him.. "Hey Dad.. I'm going to go abroad now.. I'm going to work there.. Don't worry.. I'll be careful.. Seeya Dad!" I whispered.. I kissed Dad's forehead and went out.. I went back to Mom and said Goodbye to Mom and hugged and kissed her.. "Bye Mom!" I said "Bye AJ!"

"Woah.. Your Parents must love you very much" Max said "Hey! You! Protect my son while he's there!" Mom said "Oh! I will!" Max said.. We walked back to the car and then drove to the Airport.. While driving Max asked me "Hey AJ.. Why are you not embarassed that your Mom said that i'll protect you.." "Meh.. I'm used to it.. Also, she loves me.. She's just being her" I said "Oh.. Okay.." Max said

We arrived at the airport.. "So you Ready?" Max said "As Ready as i'll ever be.." I said

A/N
Eyyy! Another chapter! Don't worry.. You will not just see {AJ's POV} here... There are other persons.. You guys just need to wait.. So that's it for today guys.. Have a Phenomenal Day/Night! Seeya!

Word Count: 547 words

-ThePhenomenalLuis