Chapter 7: Before the Collaboration...

A/N: Finally! A Chapter! Sorry guys if i waited you for so long for this chapter.. Anywho, without further ado, let's continue the story..

{AJ's POV}
There is only 30 minutes left before the collab.. What should i do? Hmmm... Ah! I know! I will go and get to know her! You know, just to be more comfortable while recording.. But where is her office.. Just as i was thinking Max was walking.. "Hey Max! Can you come here for a sec.." I said "Yeah.. What do you want?" Max said "Do you know where Shelby's Office is?" I said "Yeah.. Its right next to yours.." Max said "Ohhh.. Okay.." I said.. Max left and i went to the office next to me.. I knocked at the door and waited.. And there i see.. The most beautiful girl i've ever seen..

[Shelby's POV]
I looked at who's standing at the door.. Its the most handsomest boy i've ever seen.. (A/N: YEA BOI! jk) "H-Hi.." I stuttered "H-Hello.. You're S-Shelby right?" He said "Y-Yes.. And You're A-AJ.. Right?" I said " Yeah.. By the way, are you okay?" He said "Y-Yeah.. W-Why?" I said "Because your face is becoming red.. Are you having a fever?" He said.. W-What?! My face is red?! Oh gosh.. I'm blushing.. Nice work Shelby..

/After 25 mins. of talking/

{AJ's POV}
What time is it? What?! Only 5 mins. before the collab... Uh.. Uhhh.. I can.. Uhh.. Maybe Sweet Talk my way out of this? She asks questions so much.. That's what i like about her.. Wait what?! Snap out of it.. Well, i guess i'll have to do it.. "Hey Babe.. Sorry i need to go back to my station.." I said sweetly "No.. Stay here.." Shelby said cutely "But we still have to record our collab Babe.." I said sweetly

[Shelby's POV]
"Okay Babe.. I'll se-- Wait?! Did you just call me Babe?" I said "Uh.. Uhhh.. Bye!" He said then left.. Did he just call me Babe? Wait.. I spaced out again.. Uggghh.. *sigh*.. What time is it? What the.. 5 mins. before the collab? Whoops.. Well, better get ready..

A/N: A Chapter!!! Yasss!! Finally!! Kinda short.. I dunno.. But yeah.. Hopefully you like this Chapter.. And uh yeah.. That's all for today and have a Phenomenal Day.. Seeya!

Word Count: 401 words

-ThePhenomenalLuis