Chapter 1

"wake up wake up wake up!!" Marley yells jumping on me at her attempt to wake me up. I smile and sit up "ok ok I'm up, go get ready" I tell her as she runs into the bathroom shutting it close. I go to my suitcase of me and Marley's clothes. I pick up my Black leggings and pull over an white tanktop, and my navy blue cardain. I tie my black convers and help Marley tie her shoes. I put her bunny ear hat on and hold her hand and walked out the door.

We got there early enough for Marley to play on the swings and the slide for a Couple of minuts. I'm setting up the coloring books when I feel a little fingure holding onto my leg crying. I look down shock, a little girl around Marley's age I'm guessing is now in my class room crying her hear out. "Hey there don't cry" I bend down wiping her tears. She gives me a hug, and I akwardly hug back. "Now Hun, what's your name?" I ask her giving her a smile. " h-Harry? Uncle harry" she said crying again. "shhh it's okay, come on let's go find your uncle okay?" I say giving her my hand to hold as she nodded. I turn around and Marley friends are here playing with her, I knew she would be okay. We soon reached the fount office and I see a lady walking around looking for something. I also see a boy around my age with curly hair looking with her to. Maybe that's her uncle and mom. I thought to myself. "mummy!!" The little girl said running up to the lady giving her a hug. I smile to myself and walk to the fount office. "Hunny? Who is this?" The lady said trying to understand her daughter. I turn around and smile. "Uh hi, I helped your uh daughter find her way back, I'm gusseing she wondered off?" I say giving the lady a smile, looking at the curly haired boy staring at me, making me uncomfortable. "oh my..thank you so very much, lux don't you run off again" she says her daughter looking at the small section of books. "No it's not a problem really" I say. "um if you don't mind me asking, do you work here?" She asked me. "for a matter of fact I do, we'll not as a teacher I help out for the 4-6 section why?" I answer her. "well I'm very busy and I can't keep an eye on this one all the time and I was wondering if I can get her signed up to go here?" "I don't see why not" standing up getting her a packet and handing it to her. "this is everything you need to know, just fill it out and she can start as soon as tomorrow" I tell her the curly boy walking over siting down on his phone. It's weird I swear I have seen him from somewhere. I shake the thought out of my head. when I look at the clock seeing it's 9:00. "so sorry but I have to get going, it was nice meeting you though" I say standing up smiling one last time walking away past the curly haired boy. He looked up and I saw a spark of green in his eyes.

After school with Marley, since it was early releas I took her to the park and let her play for a while. "c-carmen? I'm hungry..." Marley said while walking over to me. "Ok let's go eat then" I say standing up walking to the car. I feel so bad, why dose she have to live a life like this? She didn't ask for this. She's hungry and she knows we don't have a lot of money like all her other friends. I can't even remember the last time we had a full meal. I wish I could give her more, I would do anything but there's not much you can do if you live in your own in a small motel.

We pulled up into the parking space and we walk inside McDonald's, both our stomach's growling. "Go find a spot for us to sit Marley" I told her as I walked up to the counter and ordered our meal. She nodded and sat down inside the play place they have for little kids. I knew we didn't have much to go and spend on but we were both hungry. So I ordered two cheese burgers and two small fires an apple juice for Marley. I walked to our table and sat down next to Marley. "Can I go play with the other kids??" Marley asked me pointing at the kids laughing and running around. "yeah go have fun baby" I told her. I watched her play for a while, and soon enough the food was ready. They brought it to us, putting it down I fount of me. I thanked them and called Marley to come and eat. She rushed down the stares and dug in right away. I felt guilty seeing her this hungry. "Carmen I'm still hungry.. Can we get more?" She asked me. We hardly had enough for this right now, and we couldn't spend anymore. "here just take mine" I said pushing it over to her. "thanks" she said unwrapping it eating it. She ate her fries and drink her apple juice down. I could tell that she was still hungry but she didn't say anything. "ready to go?" I asked standing up. "yes, pleas Im sleeping" she said with a yawn.

By the time we pulled in, she was already passed out, but I didn't notice because of the strange car parked in out usually spot. It was a dark green van, that gave me chills. The only dark green van I know is Jonathan, but last time I checked he was in America. Why on earth would he be in London? I shock the thoughts out of my head and unbuckle my seat belt walking over to Marley. I unbuckle her and picked her up, hearing her soft snores in my ear. I unlock the door and laid Marley down on her bed, kissing her forehead and turning off the light. I sat in the living room and sighed remembering that I didn't eat today, again. I slowly closed my eyes, with the thought of bright green eyes that belong to the curly haired boy I saw today.

Thank you for reading my chapter, pleas don't forget to vote and commit.

Follow me on my social websites
Instagram: niallyouanimal
Twitter: symmy_love13
Kik: symmy_love13

Keep reading :) xoxo