Chapter 2

Carmen's pov :

*Ringggg*

The lunch bell ring alarming the little "monsters" or preschoolers to go to the playground and then to lunch. They ran out of here smiles in there faces and laughs coming out of there mouths. I chuckle to myself , overhearing a group of girls, talking about some made up princess game. When everyone was gone i let out a sigh and walked to the teacher lounge, not being able to wait another second for food. I'm just happy that they serve lunches free here for the adults and teachers or such. I was lost in my thought not paying attention bumping into a hard figure with an thump. "Oh I'm so sorr-" I stopped in mid sentence looking up seeing the beautiful human being standing I fount of me, his hand on my back Keeping me from falling backwards. "Sorry love, hey your the girl who help me and Lou find lux the other day right?" He said looking into my eyes. It took me a while respond, getting lost in his green eyes...again.
Say something Carmen my mind told me knocking me back into relatea. Great now you look like an idiot. "oh yeah, that's me um my name is Carmen by the way" I said looking down and then quickly back up. "Carmen, what a beautiful name" the curly haired boy s said licking his lips that are now a plump pink-red color. "I'm harry, harry styles" Harry said giving me a smile that showed me his dimples. That's adorable. Everything about him was so adorable. "Hey sorry to brother you, but could you help me find uh lux again? I thought since you found her last time you could find her again" he gave me a small laugh. Damn that laugh.

Harry pov:

Me and Carmen were walking down the empty hallways together, side by side. Every once in a while I found myself looking at Carmen. She was beautiful, but why should I try anyways. A girl like her most likely has a boyfriend who loves her, right? But my curiosity got the best of me bringing me ask her questions about herself. "So how long have you worked here?" I said making her glance up at me, giving me an chance to see her deep brown eyes. "Uh about a year and half I think..." She said and I can here her voice break, which i found adorable. "Oh why did you choose this job?" I asked as we turned into a class room only not to find a little lux. "Oh...I wanted to be closer to my sister" she she answers. "But isn't that something more that a mum would do?" I said with a small chuckle. There was a long pause, which caused me to look over at Carmen who had her hand hanging down. I was worried why this Beauty was now looking so sad. Something inside me made my heart rate beat faster then it should of normally been, it was like I was afraid scared of the next thing that would come out of her mouth. "Um...my mum died two years ago.." She said letting out an sigh. I soon found myself with a fown on my face, as I ask myself too many questions all at the same time. How could someone so claiming, have such an horrible thing happen to her. Have there been more horrid things I have yet to or maybe never find out about her. At this point I found myself growing more interested in this girl more then I should have.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't know-" I was going to go on but was interrupted with the buzzing on my phone in my back pocket. I quickly bring out my phone, answering it without checking who was calling in the first place. "Hello?" I say glancing at carmen who had her head turned to to an class room checking for the lost girl I had messed placed. "Harry come on we have to go now, I promised Liam to have you back for recording by 4:00" Lou tells me telling lux to stop jumping up and down. I guess Lou found her before I could, good thing to because I was beginning to get worried that i wouldn't find her. "Oh alright I'll coming now" I say into the phone getting a quick thank you and hearing the phone click, informing me that she's hang up. I look at Carmen and then sigh realizing the time I got to spend with her had come to an end. We'll I mean it was only a couple of minutes really but it still was nice to talk to her. She didn't act like all the other girls do when they see me, freaking out and having my sign a million on things for them. It's not that I don't like the fans I love them, it's just overwhelming at times. When I think about it she acted as if she didn't even know who I was, and I was almost convince that she didn't, did she? "Um earth to harry?" I hear Carmen say waving her hand in my face, knocking me back into reality. Crap, she asked me something now she gonna think Im really am an stuck up pop-star who could care about nothing more then how much money I'm making everyday. "Oh,uh sorry I was thinking what did you ask" I say looking at her setting my dry lips. I really need to get an chap stick or something. "I asked you who you were talking to" she says with and giggle giving my a small smile. That was the cutest giggle I have ever heard In my life. "Oh uh..I'm actually leaving right now but don't worry, Lou found lux" I say with a small smile, a little disappointed, who am I kidding a lot disappointed that our convocation has to come to an end. "Oh, okay I'll walk you back then?" She says more like an statement then question. We both walked back in slice. When we finally reached the fount office I see Lou putting lux in her car seat buckling her in. "We'll it was nice talking to you" Carmen says about to walk away and say bye, but I can't let that happen. There's something about her, no I'm crazy she's just some ordinary girl who is no different then then one walking down the street or in the mall, I tell myself. "Wait...can I uh..Er..see you again?" I ask mentally slapping myself for stuttering. "Uh yeah sure I would love to, here my number" she says and I pass her my unlock phone and smile to my self as I watch her put her phone number into my phone. She locks it and hands it back to me. "Thanks I'll text you?" I ask only getting an small nod back along with an smile. I turn around and see a very angry Lou starring at me and I know if I don't leave now she will mentally drag me out of this building and I to the car. "I'll see you later" I say and was going to hug her but my nervousness over came me and I put my hand out, only to have her laugh and shake. I quickly walk out, Saving myself from my stupidity jumping into the van. "Who was that?" Lou asked me as she pulled out of the car heading to the recording studio. I smile to myself with the realization that I got Carmen's number.
"Carmen, her name is Carmen Evans" I say knowing that wouldn't be the last time I see her.

Thank you for reading my chapter, pleas don't forget to vote and commit.

Follow me on my social websites
Instagram: niallyouanimal
Twitter: symmy_love13
Kik: symmy_love13

Pleas Keep reading :) xoxo