Chapter 4

Harry's pov.

Ding ding ding ding ding
My phone ring beside me on my nightstand. Ugh, it's like 3 in the morning. I reach over and grab my phone, squating at the screen light. Damn that light. "Hello?" I say letting out a yawn. "Hello Harry! Are you ready to pick lux up for sunny side?shes oddly excited for today." Lou said into the phone her voice perky and filled with joy. It can't be time though already for our "play date". I think to myself checking the clock seeing that it is 12:34 am. Why did I sleep in so late normally the sun wakes me up. I look out the window and see that it's cloudy and seems like it will rain. "Oh yes sorry Lou it looks like I may have uh overslept" I say into the phone, sitting up rubbing my eyes and pushing my hair out of my face. "That's odd you never sleep in, oh well how soon can you be here then?" She says to me sounding a little disappointed. "I'll be there in about 15 uh 20 minutes yah?" I say standing up walking to my closet putting out some skinny jeans and a plain tee shirt. "Oh that sounds wonderful Harry, thanks again bye" she's said hanging up the phone in a rush. I place my phone on my bed, and sigh to my self looking at my skinny jeans. Here we go.

After about 10 minutes I mange to pull my jeans on, throwing on my shirt heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I'm done brushing my teeth I look in mirror staring at my wildly hair. I need a hair cut. I grab my bandana, tying to control my hair, walking out of the bathroom. I slide my phone into my pocket waking down stares. I grab a banana and my keys waking out the door to my car. I turn it on, my ed sheerans album playing on full blast. I jump back and quickly turn it down. I start my drive to lou's house, listening to the radio.

"uncle Hairyyy" lux says running up to me jumping into my arms, as soon as I got out of my car. "Hey lux" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek, putting her down. "Here's her stuff Harry" Lou says to me. She stares at me for a couple of seconds before saying "Harry what's going on with your hair love?" She says Standing up and starts picking at my locks. "Nothing I just need a cut, but I haven't got the time to" I say swaying her hand away with a chuckle. "Harry pleas take that ridiculous thing out of your hair at least, it looks horrible" she says shaking her head buckling lux in her car seat. "No, if I don't I look like a lion" I say laughing at my own joke. "I know but Harry pleas" she says trying to grab my bandana out of my hair. "No ooo it's my favorite" I say getting in the car buckling up. I hear Lou sigh shaking her head, peaking her head though the window telling lux to be good. "Have fun!!" Lou says to me as I drive off away from loud house. "are you exicted for sunny side today?" I ask her. All she doses is nod very fast, making my chuckle.

We pull up to sunny side, and I can see there are already some kids there. I get out of the car walking around the other side helping lux's out of her car seat. I hold her hand as we walk inside, and we walk to the fount office so I can sign her in. "I'm here to sign in lux Teasdale" I tell the old lady at the office. She gives me a sweet smile and hands me and sign in paper. I sign in putting my singture. "Come on hairy I wanna go see Marley and Carmen" she says pulling on my arm dragging me to away to office. Carmen. I smile to myself at the though of being able to see her again. To talk to her again, knowing she won't judge me and will see me for me. She takes me to a class room and inside I see it's filled with kids boys and girls of Lux's age playing, reading books but I still don't find the person I'm looking for. "Marley!!!" Lux's says running towards marley l and Marley response smiles with happiness saying "luxx!!!l" in return. I smile at them both.

Carmen's pov.

"Lux!!!" I here Marley say running towards a little girl.Lux Where do I know that name. Lux. Harry. Harry! I see lux and Marley hug running off to play some game. I see the back of a cruly haired boy. I smile to myself and walk up behind him. "Hey stranger" I say to him making him turn his head, and smile wide. "Carmen hi how you've been?" He asks me with a bright smile showing me his dimples. "I've been great and yourself" I ask him taking a breath. "Great better now" he says to me. I chuckle to myself. It's strange, I wonder if he thinks that just because he's a boy band that I'm going to fall right into his arms. "So Harry what are you uh doing here? As in in sunny side " I say and stacking so books that had fallen off the shelf. "Oh I starting to take lux here every Saturday, Tuesday and Friday" he tells me and begins to help me pick up some of the books. "Oh you don't have to" I tell him " no it's fine really, I don't mind" he says with a smile and counties to pick the books up stacking them back onto the self. I smile to myself. "Wells that's nice of you harry" I say to him and finishes putting the books onto the selfs.

Crash. Oh what now.
I turn my head to see all the crayons on the floor and Abby standing there. I look at Harry and back at the mess waking over to Abby and crayons, Harry following close Behind me. "Abby? What happen?" I ask her claimy placing my hand on her shoulder. "I-I I was trying to get the crayons of the shelf and when I reached for them I f-fell down and all the colors went everywhere" she said with tears forming in her eyes. "Abby if you need help next time just ask me, I'll always be here to help you" I say to her. "I know but you where talking to your boyfriend and I didn't want to I-in-interrupt" she says wiping her eyes. I'm shocked at the fact that she one just called Harry my boyfriend and two just said the word interrupt. She's only four. I blush a light pink as Harry leans down and helps me pick up the crayons with a slight smirk on her face. "Soo, were dating now?" He asks me with a smirk on his face. "What no, no" I say to him quickly refusing not to look at him know I'm blushing like crazy. "Sure we are Abby just said so right now" he says to me, and I already know that that smirk hasn't left him face. It only a gotten bigger. "Sometimes kids say random things, dosent mean they are true" I say not knowing where I'm going with this. "Well I say we change that" Harry mumbles but I pretend that I didn't hear and just smile to myself.

Once we are done me and Harry sit down and watch the kids play. "So are you uh free Friday?" He asks me randomly. "Uh why" I say looking at Harry wondering what this boy would want to do with me. "We'll uh to be honest I wanted to take you out on a date?" He says his voice soft and confident, like he knows that i will say yes and fall into his arms. "Oh I don't know, with Marley and stuff I'm always kinda busy" I say glancing at her and back to Harry. "We'll why not being her along? I can bring lux" he says to me. "Oh I don't know Harry it's nice of you to offer really" I say but he interrupts me. "No no please I'm stuck with her until tomorrow and i don't know what else to do with her" he says with a light chuckle. "Please? Just one time?" He says giving me his bright smile. I bit my lip what's the worst that could happen? "Sure I would be horned" I say with smile and look down, wondering what adventures where waiting ahead for me.

Thank you for reading my chapter :) pleas don't forget to vote and commit!!!

Keep reading :) xoxo