Chapter 3

Harry's pov.

The recording studio was quite, gloomy almost. For a second I thought maybe someone had just had a horrible tragic death that I didn't know about. But of course that's not the case because If so then I would of lonely about it. As I turn the corner I see Liam and Zayn sitting on the coach fowning and looking upsit and confused. Maybe someone did die? No stop it harry with all the god damn death. Liam looks at me and quickly looks away towards the door, only for seconds later Niall and louis walk in with the simon stalking behind them. What was simon doing here, didn't he just have a baby? He motions for me to take a sit on coach along with zayn and Liam. I nodd with an small smile, sitting done next to them. Something about this situation made me worry and my thoughts grew faster with every minuted that pass by. Simon took an deep breath and look at all of us, as if he was dreading the next thing he was about to say. "Boys I love you guys like my sons, and Believe me this is not my choice to make." He says leaning forward laying his arms on his knees. "Wait what do you mean uncle simon" Niall says concern on his face. "Harry.....I understand if this is gonna be hard for you but it's for the best" Simon says looking at me in the eyes. I hated the next words that came out of his mouth. I shouldn't be so pissed but I am, they told me after Taylor that I was done. I wouldn't have to fake-date or whatever they call it anymore. "What! No no you told me after Taylor I didn't have to do this anymore" I yell angry in my voice. They can't do this to me, no not again. Last time it was hell and the fact that Taylor took it seriously the whole time made things worst. But then again she is crazy I mean did she not think that the fans or pretty much everyone catch onto the fact that the guy who was in her video was repenting "me". "I supposed I could of told you alone but, if you didn't go though with this it won't just affect you but the rest of the boys as we'll harry" Simon says taking a dip of his water bottle, like everything is just perfectly okay when in reality nothing is okay. "What so you mean hun?" I say rolling my eyes annoyed that I'll have to go though with this once again. "You see it's only for a short amount of time, since we about to drop our 3rd album, were gonna need a lot of notice to get out to the public about it" he said. Okay first of all that's bullshit, me and all the boys hell even Taylor knows that we could drop the album now and we would still be number 1. I'm not being croaky but we have some of the most talented fans in world I'm pretty sure they can do anything by now. "And me dating some random chick is gonna help us how again?" I say siting back, the other boys awkwardly siting quietly not wanting to say anything to make things worst. "No but saying an kardashing will, by a whole lot" he said throwing a picture of some girl onto my lap. I pick up the picture, seeing that her name Kendal, I mean I would be lying if I said she wasn't pretty. But she wasn't my type, I could tell already I want someone down to earth and caring. For some reason Carmen's face flashed in my mind. "Harry it won't be a long time, just maybe six to five mouths tops" he said standing up. Oh perfect, now he's gonna leave giving me to choice but to fake-date this...this Barbie. Simon leaves and everyone let's out a breath of release. I don't know why they were holding it in, it's not like they have to be in another fake relationship. I sigh and stand up. This is way to much for me to handle in one day. No one says a word to me as I slowly leave the building, already knowing that I needed to cool off. I walk out of the cold London streets, plugging in my head phones taking an walk. I was going nowhere in particular I just needed to get away, from everything. I needed release from all of this shit dumped on my shoulders.

I look around at my surroundings, seeing where my legs took me. I somehow ended at the park. No one was Really here besides and mother and her son I'm guessing by the swigs. I watched as the mother started pushing the young boy as he yelled half screamed "higher mommy higher". I smiled at the scenery playing in fount of me. I feel an tap on my shoulders, mentally slapping my self for not putting up my hood. It's not that I don't love our fans, it's just it's nice to have some alone time and not having someone run up to you every five seconds asking for a more and more. Even if it was for and simple picture or hug, they somehow end up asking for both, if not more. I turn my head shocked at who it was who tapped my shoulders. I blush and reply back. "Carmen? Wow what are you doing here?" I say smiling softly at Marley who was running up the slide. "Um we'll Marley dragged me here after work, what about yourself" she answered me sitting down next to me on the branch glancing at the playground but quickly turn her attention back to me. "Oh uhh, i was just taking an walk" I say thinking back go myself remind why I was even at the park in first place. Oh yeah Kendal, fake-dating how could I forget? Carmen's gives me a small smile. I smile back and try my best to forget bout my problems just for a while. "What are you guys doing after This? Heading home?" I say knowing the answer and that was yes because it was already getting dark out. "Oh um yeah that was plane why?" She asked tucking a small piece of her hair behind her ear. "Um can I buy you dinner? I mean can I buy both of you dinner?" I say wanting her reply to be yes. I don't know what it was but every moment I saw her I wanted to know more. It's shouldn't be this way though meaning that I just meant her what today? "Umm idk I only have a couple of bucks on me" she says looking down almost ashamed at herself. "Are you crazy if anything I'm paying your both of you" I say shaking my head with an small laugh at just the though of having her pay for herself. "No harry you can't really, I would love to but I mean Marley's not that hungry really" she says and as soon as those words left her mouth an out of breath Marley popped up out of no where almost like on Que. "Carmen I'm hungyyyyyy" Marley says pointing at her belly. I look at Carmen with an small smirk. "Come on then let's go get some food yeah?" I say with a smile to Marley. Carmen sighs and mumbles an small thanks taking her hand walking along the sidewalk with me. "Of course don't worry about it" I say with a smile seeing carmen lately when my shoulder brushes her.

We soon arrive at mc Donald's meaning that it was the closet thing by. It Marley followed with Carmen in first with a smile. I order Marley an happy meal and apple juice, seeing that it would be the easiest thing for her. "and what would you like?" The cashier ask her. "I'm just a cheese burger thank you" she mumbles and but I stop her "two cheese Burgers meals and medium drinks I say. I give her my card and she looks at me like she's has seen me before. Shit, now you done it harry. In my luck she shakes her head giving me two cups. I mentally thank god he's on my side today. "I'll go take Marley and sit down" Carmen says To me and I give her a small smile getting us both coke and to drink outing lids on top and grabbing to straws. I spot Marley and Carmen sitting in the back and I make my why back there. I give Carmen her drink and we sat there waiting while Marley showed me how she could count to ten. I didn't even notice Carmen slipping out and getting the food for us. We eat in slings neither of us knowing what to say to one another. Marley how ever hummed along to story of my life and for a second I thought I was a goner but I somehow made it though the evening. "Um can I walk you home?" I say not wanting her to leave yet evening though we didn't have a single thing say to each other. "Oh um no were fine thank you again for dinner, I'll pay you back I promise" she says. I chuckle to myself knowing that evening if she tried I wouldn't take the money. "No no it was my treat don't worry about it" I say and smile. She thanks me again slowly walking away from the mc Donald's. I stood there with the dumbest grin on my face. It was strange for a moment I was reminded what it was like to be on an real date and not a fake one. For a moment things in the world didn't seem to be so bad. But I knew that that was a joke because I will never be able to escape this so "perfect" world of mine.

Thank you for reading my chapter, pleas don't forget to vote and commit.

Follow me on my social websites
Instagram: niallyouanimal
Twitter: Symmy_love13
Kik: symmy_love13

Keep reading :) xoxo