19- let's hunt

James's POV

I was doing my usual checkups when an emergency came in two actually... I look at the people and my heart stopped.

"Hope!" I said I ran to her seeing Ella right behind her

"What happened?" I asked the paramedic was quick with answers

"Car accident it's pretty bad," she said I nod "let's get them into a room and start procedures quickly!" I ordered this wasn't supposed to happen

I can't believe this it was terrible seeing my little girl like this even Ella was badly injured. A few hours later Hope and Ella were both stabilized, asleep in a room all cleaned up.

Ella was bruised badly but Hope was the worse scrapes and marks and bruises. She fell out of the car as it was tumbling I sighed standing looking at them. I heard a soft gasp and turn to see Mia, I pouted and hug her.

I don't have words to describe what I am feeling right now

Later that night

I was paged by a nurse and quickly walk out and I believe that I saw Aiden and I know when there's a Valentine thing always goes bad...

Always

The darn pager won't stop I hurry to the surgery room.

Aiden's POV

I look at her my world is torn. She was bruised and I hate to see her like this, so hurt and helpless.

I had anger I had to take out, but for some reason when I am with Hope I am calm

"Mr. Valentine," a male voice said I turn to see Hope's dad.

He signals me to come out... Oh joy he's going to kill me and me being frikken terrified of him made it worse.

He looks at me "I'm glad she has you Valentine" he said my jaw dropped.

"Don't be surprised, at first I didn't like you but you're different and you make Hope happy and I only want the best for Hope" he said I nod "I understand Mr. Dale" I said he smiled looking at her through the window.

She has to make it she's strong so strong.

"She's gonna make it," he said

1 week later

I can't take it anymore it has been a week!! I need to hear her voice, I need to see her smile I just need her in my arms... Awake not in that bed.