Alien Soulmate 4

Third person omniscient perspective
☄️☄️☄️

Typical day it was, go to meetings, sign papers, talk on the phone, and sign more papers again. Everything felt like a routine to Taehyung, obviously everything was scheduled by his assistant Mingyu.

"Mingyu." He called his assistant across the room. The said boy looked up from his paperworks. "Yes?" Taehyung sighed, pushing away the papers in front of him. "It's late already and I feel suffocated here, I'm going for a walk around the park and I'll go straight home from there." He stood up, being mirrored by his assistant. "I'm going alone." The other boy pouted but nonetheless nodded.

"Are you going to take you car?" Mingyu asked, lifting up the car key on his hand. "I said walking, Mingyu." Taehyung chuckled and headed out.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim." His staffs greeted as he nods at them. Squealing could be heard from his female staffs.

❄️

"Oppa, get out!" Mila screamed. Jungkook looked at his sister in shock. "Yah! Why're you screaming? This is my house!" He protested. "Whatever! Just- just get out." Jungkook using his power sensed his sister being sad and in the verge of crying. "Mila, are you okay?" He walks closer to her as she steps back trying to coop her feelings. "I just wanna be alone, can I?" Her voice breaking down.

"Is it your boyfriend again?" Jungkook calmingly asked as she nods her head. He hugs her and pats her head. "I never liked him anyways." Jungkook said, making both of them giggle. "Okay, I'll let you have your moment and come back later, okay?" Mila nodded.

As he closed the door, he looked around. No person was walking at this time. He groaned at how cold he was. Of course he wasn't going to go inside again and find his sister crying. He sighed and walked through the neighborhood.

All that walking was making him tired as he came around the neighborhood park with no one, he quickly walked to one of the swing. He took his phone and earphone out before plugging the device with blasting music. Even though it was chilly, it felt good to be outside as Jungkook was almost every time inside.

As he was about to fall asleep, a hand quickly grabbed his head. Startled to the sudden touch, he opened his eyes. He didn't want to see the person behind him. What if it was a thief? What if it was someone who kills people? What if-

"Are you okay?" The voice behind him asked. It was deep yet so soft and warm. He slowly looked behind to be face to face with a handsome face. They were so close, they hadn't realized their marks glowing.

"I- I'm okay." Jungkook stutters. The man gets up and sits beside him on the other swing. As the other male was looking the other way, he realized his mark glowing. He quickly hid his hand and shivered in cold.

"What're you doing this late night here?" The supposed soulmate but he doesn't want to let the other know yet asked him. "I could say the same for you." That made Taehyung chuckle. "I'm getting fresh air, how about you?" He finally looked at Jungkook. The male quickly averted his gaze when Taehyung looked at him. "Got kicked out from my own apartment by my sister." He shivered again.

"You seem cold, here, have this." The male beside him took his coat. "H-hey! I don't even know you and you're giving me your jacket!" Jungkook got up. "My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm giving you this coat because you seem cold. How about now?" Jungkook hesitantly nodded at the strange offer. "You're odd." He unknowingly said. "You're cute," came the respond. He flushed red and looked away.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked. "My name is Jeon Jungkook." The other male hummed and began chanting his name. "Are you doing some kind of voodoo?" Jungkook said and laughed at his own joke. "Yes, so that you can fall in love with me." Jungkook shut his mouth. "You're a flirt." Jungkook chuckled but kept in mind like a list. "I was kidding Jungkook."

Has he not noticed his mark glowing? Jungkook thought. He shrugged the thoughts when Taehyung spoke. "Jungkook, do you believe in soulmate?" The said boy didn't know how to respond. Of course Chang had said soulmates were true but never was he convinced enough. He knew the mark glowed for Taehyung and is still glowing but he did not know the person that much to call it a love.

He had never been in love nor has he wanted to be in one. All he thought about were studies and pleasing his parents' wishes. With everything happening so suddenly after few weeks back, his life now was quite a mess. Not that he didn't find Taehyung attracted or anything. Taehyung is breathtaking, but he simply doesn't know the latter. "Jungkook?"

He got out of his thought zone and looked at Taehyung and began tearing up. "J-jungkook! What happened?" Taehyung quickly hugged the unknown boy. "I- I'm so confused. All these that's happening to me for the past weeks is all confusing to me. I don't know what's happening. I don't even know you yet it says that you're my soulmate. I've never been in a relationship and nor have I been in love. This is all new for me, Taehyung. I don't know what to do! I just want to go back to how I was before!" He finally let out his cooped in feelings he's been keeping to himself.

"Shh, it's okay." Taehyung softly ran his hands through the boy's locks. "Did you know how long I had to wait for you?" Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook raised his head and looked at Taehyung confusedly. "What do you mean you were waiting for me?" He asked. Taehyung shook his head. "Next time," he replied and brought the boy into another hug. "I'm glad it's you."

☄️☄️☄️
a.n: ew. cheesy af'
first of, i am SO sorry I took so long to write this book, THIS ISN'T ME TO WRITE AFTER LONG ! I ALWAYS SPAM! -_-' I still don't know what to write ;;
lmao, Taehyung's manager was supposed to be Minjae, idk why I wrote Mingyu, but I'll leave it Mingyu.

and obviously this isn't the end. Just 'cause they know they're each other's soulmate.