Chapter 2

"I bid a million dollars"

The room went silent. All you could hear was the tap of a young mans shoes as he walked towards the stage. But not just anyone.

Everyone gasps. No other than Niall James Horan, our leader, walked toward me. He got up onto stage and wrote out a check right there, grabbed my arm and without a word, he took me away.

He brought me to a black limo and opened the door for me, I smiled at him and thought of how sweet the jesters was considering everyone hated the man.

Was I wrong...

-------------------------------------

After an awkward ten minutes of silence in the limo, he speaks.

"Isabella, do you know who I am"

I stay silent.

"Isabella. Answer me" he barks

"Yes I know of you", I say quietly looking at my old heels

"What do you know?" He asks looking at me with eyes that could see into your soul. I stared for just a little too long. They were just so blue, with flecks of gold and what looked like tiny lightening.

"Hello? Bella?"

"Yes, sorry master"

"What do you know about me?"

"I know you run this city, I know your full name is Niall James Horan, and that your the son of the man who created our live style. That is all I know master"

"Have you heard that I'm cruel? That I treat everyone like shit and use girls as worthless sex toys?" He growls in my ear

"No" I answer not looking at him

"Have you also heard that I am the one making sure you must leave your pathetic family at 16, to be married to a greedy man who has money. I caused this. Doesn't that make you mad?" His hot breath is on my neck.

"I don't believe it is your fault. I will not believe you are that cruel master"

He throws the glass of wine in his hands across the car. "I am. Not believing it is stupid. You are mine" he growls in my ear sending shivers down my spine, but my body can't figure out if they are good or bad.

The car stops and his servant opens the door for us to get out. He grabs my arm and pulls me toward a massive house, Atleast 5 stories high. The door swings open and he drags me in and sits me down on the brown leather couch in what looks like his living room, before taking off his coat and boots and throwing them on the floor. One of his maids comes out with what looks like water and a plate of cookies.
I smile at her and she smiles back, only to be shushed away by him.

The room becomes silent.
'Do you have any idea how badly I want you right now Bella?' Niall growls

'No master' I say softly.
He gets up and walks over to me, offering his hand which I take without a choice, he stands me up and throws me over his shoulder, before carrying me upstairs kicking and screaming.

He slams me onto the bed and slides ontop of me, his hot breath on my neck as he kisses angrily.

I try to push away but he's too strong. I finally role away from him and run to the corner of the room. He laughs

'Your pathedic, you honestly think you can hide from me?'

Just before he can walk any closer, I doze off

***********

I wake up on a very comfortable bed, to see Niall sitting on a chair with a glass in his hand.

'Morning sunshine' he growls and I get off the bed. He comes so close.

"That's right Bella, your mine now"
Niall growls in my ear. I'm shaking with fear. His hot breathe is on my neck and there is no turning back now.

He leaves soft wet kisses down my neck and then angrily kisses my mouth, biting my lip. When I don't give Him entrance he pushes me away.

"YOU LISTEN. YOUR MINE. I PAID FOR YOU. I AM YOUR MASTER, UNDERSTOOD?" He yells at me. I nod my head slowly. He pushes me up against the wall and slams his mouth onto mine, pushing my mouth open and snaking his tounge in to play.
Our tounges collide and he shows dominance. His hands run up and down my thighs, and I quiver.
I wrap my arms around his neck but he has other plans.

He pushes me away. "Go take off that sexy red dress. Your clothing is in the bathroom" he smirks and looks me over before leaving me to change.

I go into the bathroom and find a white lace lingerine set waiting for me.

I quickly change into what I'm told and walk out slowly, trying to cover as much of my body as I can.

When he sees me he moans, and I see a bulge form in his pants. I shake in fear of what he's about to do to me. He motions that I come forward

I walk towards him slowly and when I reach the bed, he tells me to sit.

He brushes the hair from my face and kisses me softly.
'Now what I'm about to do is going to hurt, and I really don't care'
He laughs and his hands travel to my breasts...

*************

Enjoying this chapter? Good! Don't worry Niall doesn't stay an ass! We'll hopefully he doesn't! And the other boys will be introduced later on in the story! The next chapter will be sexual! So don't read if your not comparable with that! Have a great week lovelies!

Xxx ~lexiie or @EdsAngel_ on twittah