Chapter 4

So sorry I haven't updated sooner!!! Here's chapter 4 babes❤️❤️ DIRTY CONTENTS BTW FORWARNING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" he yells at me
I stay quiet and let him freak out
"NEVER GET INVOLVED, THOSE GUYS ARE INSANE AND COULD HAVE BRUTALLY INJURED YOU, ARE YOU INSANE? MAYBE NEXT TIME ILL LET THEM HAVE YOU AND YOU CAN SEE REAL ASSHOLES, YOU THINK IM A BAD GUY?" He laughs and stares off into space, obviously thinking

After a couple minutes he moves closer to me, and gently touches my cheek. I flinch and move away scared of him.

He looks sad for a moment, then goes back to looking mad

"DRIVER GET HOME NOW" he yells and moves back to his original spot beside the door

We arrive home after what seems like forever and he gets out of the car and slams the door, marching into the house. A moment later one of his guards comes and escorts me to my room, handing me an ice pack and leaving me to go to bed.

I sit and hold the ice pack to my cheek for a couple minutes, and then strip and hop into the shower. I rinse off and start scrubbing myself, then the water shuts off. 'Fuck seriously!' I look around for a towel and wrap myself in it, before wandering around to find another shower to use. I walk down a long hallway and find a bathroom with a beautiful bathtub and shower. I walk towards the bathtub and realize it's full of hot water. Just then the door closes and I whip around to find Niall, with a towel wrapped around his waist.
He stares at me, biting his lip, as I stare at him. I never knew he was so toned, his beautiful biceps and abs made me drool a little, before I realized what an ass he was and stopped myself.

He walked toward me

'Fancy seeing you here' he whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. He leans in and kisses my neck softly, causing me to back up away from him.

He smirks

'Are you wanting to get in the tub with me?' He winks at me

'Uhm no. My shower turned off and I have half of my head to rinse out still' I say quietly, but a bit sassily
He puts his hands on my hips, and pulls me so close theirs barely an inch between us. He nips my neck softly, and makes me moan a little, I gasp and cover my mouth with my hands, shocked at myself.
He smiles 'oh look who's actually enjoying herself' he looks at me straight in the eye and leans in to kiss me softly, but I back up away from him towards the wall, trying to keep my distance from this monstrosity

'Wanna fucking play little girl?' He half yells, smirking at me, taunting me

I stay quiet

He turns off the lights and I scream, then feel breath on my neck

He starts massaging my shoulders, calming me down a bit. I start to relax even though every part of my body is telling me to run. He slowly grabs my towel and pulls it off, while kissing my neck again, softly, making me moan

His hands touch my belly, and I go to move, but he's behind me, there's no way out. I begin to panic and he holds me tighter feeling me up, massaging my breasts, which after I stop freaking out cause there's no use, starts to feel really good. I relax a bit, and let my head fall back onto his shoulder.

'That's it my love, relax' he smiles and continues sending bits of pleasure through my body. His one hand travels further down, just above my area, then he nips my neck so I get distracted, and his hand slips in, rubbing slowly. I squirm but he continues, slowly
I moan and stop squirming, enjoying it even though it's sinful.
Then he slips one finger in, and starts pumping it in and out, and I moan, he continues slowly, teasing me at this point
'Faster' I whisper and he picks up speed, sending tons of pleasure through my body 'mmmmm fuck' I moan and I can feel his smirk as he continues fingering me and sucking on my neck, I can feel pressure and pleasure building up all over, and I begin to become weak in the knees, he realizes this and holds me up, then picks up pace and goes a lot faster, which I didn't even think was possible

'Fuck' I scream and he smirks, biting the sensitive skin on my neck making me moan more than I already am. My body feels heavy, I try to sit but Niall keeps me up, and continues at a fast place, rubbing my clit and fingering me faster

I begin to feel an overwhelming feeling, of pleasure and I moan so loud, before feeling very exhausted and slumping down into Niall's arms. He pulls his finger away and sticks it in his mouth, moaning softly. He picks me up and brings me into a room, laying me on a beautiful king size bed, then kisses me softly, starting at my neck. He makes his way down, nipping sensitive skin causing me to moan softly, my eyes half open, not wanting to sleep, but enjoy this amazing pleasure. He reaches in between my thighs and kisses each thigh, looking up at me, like he was making sure I was okay.. I smile a bit, loving the side of him that actually cared. Don't be foolish, he's a player, a drunk, and an asshole. And you let him get in your pants, great job. I get so caught up in my thoughts before I realize that Niall's mouth is so close to my lower part. His breath is hot, I can feel it, he looks up at me and watches my reaction as his tongue starts licking me slowly. I gasp and moan, feeling an all new pleasure. I spread my legs so he continues, and he smiles 'that's my girl' he winks and continues teasing me with his tongue. He licks up all the sticky stuff down there, and then moves his tongue side to side, pretty fast, causing me to squirm and beg him to stop. He speeds up and holds my hips down so I can't pull away from this amazing pleasure he's giving me. Then he stops and lifts his head.

I'm so close to that incredible feeling, and he stopped.

I whine and he looks at me 'cmon baby raise those sexy hips, let me eat you out, you taste so fucking good' he purrs and I raise my hips, almost addicted to this sensation. He raises his head more, causing me to raise my hips higher, making me work for it. He smirks knowing he has me exactly where he wants me, which makes him smile and he presses his mouth against me, sucking on my clit forcefully but making me feel so fucking amazing. His tongues all over the place, he places a finger in me and makes me go insane, with his tongue stroking me all the while sucking on me. He goes so fast with his tongue and fingers, I try to squirm away, it's so much pleasure, but he presses me down, and makes me suffer in the most amazing way. He gets faster and the overwhelming feeling comes back, this time I scream out in pleasure, and fall back on the bed exhausted. Niall pulls away and smirks at me, but I'm not thinking straight at this point. I close my eyes and drift off slowly, hearing him scurry around the room, doing who knows what. Eventually I fall sound asleep.

//////////////////////////

Hope you all enjoyed my update! Sorry it's kinda sexual but I've warned you all so don't complain!! Hehe luv ya :)