Chapter One: Kidnapped On The First Day (Part 1)

"Y/n! hurry up, or you'll be late for your first day!" "I'm going as fast as I can, mom!" You yelled at your mother. 'I can't believe I slept in on my first day.' As you hurriedly got dressed, you daydreamed about what might happen today. 'Maybe I'll be able to make some friends! Maybe even meet the love of my life.' You had finally gotten ready and had run out the door.

When you got to school, it was huge, but the school wasn't where you needed to go. Of course' you were put in class 3-E because of the bad grades you had in America. Having D's and F's due to laziness or confusion on assignments didn't help on tests as the teachers in America wouldn't help you with particular activates and tasks. You didn't mind it, but your mom wanted you to be the "perfect daughter." You also wouldn't see your father, but you did get to start a new life. As you headed for class, the other students stared and whispered. What surprised you is that they could speak English.

You climbed the mountain trail and made it to the rundown building, exhausted from the walk. The teacher named Koro-sensei was waiting for you at the door of the old building. 'He looks very weird.' You thought to yourself. "Hello, You must be the new transfer student; am I correct?"

You nodded your head at him before he opened the door. "Come in and wait in front of the classroom door till I call you in. Your classmates will love to meet a young lady like yourself from a foreign country and continent." Again you nodded, being a bit shy. You were told that you had to kill Koro-sensei to live on earth, but how in the hell would you be able to do that!? You never had the guts to kill anything anyway, and you were kind to creatures of all kinds. You walked into the building behind Koro-sensei and waited outside the classroom.

As you waited, you heard him taking role and finished before letting off one of his weird laughs. "Okay, class. Today we have two new students joining us. One of them is here now, and I have to say she is an eye-catcher. Please come in." You slid the door open and walked to the front of the classroom. Some of the guys blushed and stared as you came in. You noticed them staring and looked down, embarrassed. "Don't be shy now. After all, you will be in this class for a while, so it is better if your former classmates know who you are." Finally, after a moment, you gained the courage to speak.

"Hello, My name is L/n F/n, and I h-hope we can become friends." After introducing yourself, you hid behind the yellow octopus, shy and a little embarrassed. 'Cute,' everyone thought. Then the door slid open to find a man in white robe-like clothing come in. By this time, Koro-sensei had turned into his liquid form and hid in the corner.

You looked at Koro-sensei, confused and a bit startled from his actions. Before you could say anything, though, the man did a magic trick and then spoke. "Sorry that I scared you all. I can see all of you are confused. I am not your new classmate, just his guardian. Please, you can call me Shiro." A girl with green hair spoke. "I don't know what's creepier? A man in all white or a man in all white doing magic."

You looked at her in agreement as she talked. Then a blue-haired boy spoke. "Yeah, That entrance even freaked out Koro-sens-" He stopped in mid-sentence as he looked at Koro-sensei, who was liquid-fide into the top corner of the classroom. Koro-sensei looked panicked and explained that his imagination went a little wild after hearing the story about this other student.

You tried to hold back a laugh from the big yellow octopus. The way he was panicked and flustered was amusing to you. You held in the laughter that threatened to erupt from your being. Soon sensei continued. "Anyways, hello, Shiro. When will we get to greet your... uh, ward?" Shiro looked at you then back at Koro-sensei.

"It's an honor to meet you, Koro-sensei. Sorry for my "ward," as you call him, for being late for class. I beg your patience. He'll be here in due course. When the time is right." You went ahead and sat in an empty seat in the back next to a redhead that looked like the devil himself. There was also another empty seat beside you. Shiro just stared at you and the blue-haired male as he made his way to the front of the classroom.

Koro-sensei seemed to notice this and asked if something was wrong. You were just disturbed by the fact that a grown-ass man was staring at you. "No, nothing at all. This seems like an interesting group. I'm confident that he'll fit in perfectly. Allow me to introduce him." Everyone looked at the classroom door.

"Now Itona, come." Suddenly the wall behind you was blasted into pieces as a boy with white hair and dangerous-looking golden eyes came through and sat next to you. You stared at him in amazement and fear. Amazement because he had no scratches or anything on him when he went through the wall and fear because he was so strong it was terrifying. "Victory is mine. I have proven myself stronger than the classroom wall." Everyone yelled at him.

"COME ON! USE THE DOOR NEXT TIME!" You just burst out into laughter, falling out of your seat and rolling on the floor as the class stared at you. "That was the funniest thing that has ever happened in my-ppffft life!" Everyone just stared at you in disbelief. 'Is this girl serious?'

Itona continued after you calmed down and had sat in your seat. "Only strength matters. Everything else is crap." 'What in the hell was wrong with this guy.' Someone said something, but you ignored the person. You didn't know if Koro-sensei was smiling or cringing. It was hard to tell. Really hard to tell.

He made a weird face that made you want to crack up laughing, but you didn't

He made a weird face that made you want to crack up laughing, but you didn't. Shiro spoke. "I give you Itona horibe, or if you prefer, Itona." You looked over at Itona and sighed. 'A guy in all white and an unreadable transfer student equals some stormy weather.' You thought. The red-headed devil spoke, making you turn your attention to him.

"Hey, new kid? Mind if I ask you a question? You came in from the rain without an umbrella. And it's coming down in buckets out there. But somehow, there's not a drop on you. What's the story with that?"

Itona looked around the classroom and got up, walked to the redhead, and spoke. "You're the second strongest in this class, aren't you?" He put his hand on the redhead's hair like he was a little child. "But you don't have to worry. You're still weaker than me. That means you still get to live. You're beneath my skill."

With that, he walked towards Koro-sensei. "And I only kill things that are stronger than me." You stood up and saw Koro-sensei eating what looked like a huge chocolate bar. "And in this case, Koro-sensei, that means you and Y/n." 'Wait, did he just say my name?' You were confused and looked at Koro-sensei, who also seemed confused.

"Ah, I'm starting to see a clear picture of your ego. Well, look no further cause I'm stronger than you by a whole order of magnitude. Y/n is not stronger than me to my knowledge, though. You must have mistaken her for someone else." "Yeah, sure. Not so much." You were already behind Itona in the blink of an eye, and Itona had to jump back a little bit to gain some distance. "I'm sorry, but you must have mistaken me for someone else."

Everyone stared at you, not knowing what to say. Then Itona grabbed your hand and walked up to Koro-sensei. "The truth is Koro-sensei; we are actually brother's and Y/n is my future mate." Everyone imagined the three of them in the past and future. Everyone then screamed. "EH! BROTHERS AND MATES!"

(A/N: Holy crap. Never have I wrote so much work. I'm so exhausted I can't even describe it anymore. Okay, I hope you all enjoyed that. Part 2 will be coming out soon... I'm not going to say quickly because it is going to take a while. It took me three months to get this one part out and the prologue. So I'll try to get this out as fast as I can. So comment and see all of you later, bye.)

Word count: 1526