Chapter Three: Kidnapped On The First Day (Part 3)

(Hello my pack mate's. Just wanted to know if I should write more fanfics. Enjoy!)

((Y/n)'s POV)
  The vision ended and you came back to your senses. Nagisa stared at Itona. "Itona's hair is made out of tentacle's." You looked at everyone and noticed that Karma looked a little pissed. "How is this possible..."
As you looked back at the scene Koro-sensei started turning black with a terrifying aura around him. 'He looks really pissed.' "Tell me where those tentacles came from! Why does someone like you have them!"

  Shiro spoke. "We are neither at liberty or obligated to say, but I hope this serves to convince you. You may have came from different parents, enjoy different upbringings, but never less, you are indeed brother's. Hmph... What a face your making. Does this encounter stir up unpleasant memories perhaps?" Koro-sensei's now red dot eyes grew smaller as he spoke.

  "Clearly..." In a flash his tentacle grew back. "You and I need to have a little talk!" Shiro looked calm as he lifted his right hand. "Not possible. You'd be dead." A purple light flashed out suddenly and Koro-sensei froze.

  While Shiro explained the light Itona started to attack the yellow teacher. "This pressure ray has a very useful effect in close range. It triggers the delay-ton properties of your skin cells. You've become stiff as a board instantaneously." He made a thumbs down as he spoke. "That's right. Itona and I are on intimate terms with your every weakness."

  Itona created a cloud of dust particles as he strikes sensei, making some of the students wonder if they got him. "Did he get him?" One asked to which another student replied; "No... look up." You followed there gaze to see a exhausted Koro-sensei hanging from the ceiling. 'This is cheating. I need to stop this somehow or both of them will kill each other.'

  "Shedding your skin. Ah yes we know about that little trick too. You see Koro-sensei, there is an aspect even to that which it constitutes in a Kellie's eel." 'This guy talks way to much. I wish he would shut the hell u-!' Suddenly pain hit your back this time. It instantly was ten times worse from before and in a flash you started to fall. You caught yourself before hitting the ground but the pain was becoming unbearable.

  As you tried to stand Kaede noticed your condition and helped you up. "Thanks Kaede." She looked at you concerned.

(Kaede's POV)
  "Thanks Kaede." 'She looks horrible. Wait... Is that..' I put my hand on the bulging spot on her back and felt it moving. My eyes widened. 'She has the tentacles too... But how?'

((Y/n)'s POV)
  'It's happening again. I need to go home to get my meds.' As you tried to walk Kaede grabbed your hand. "(Y/n) you shouldn't be walking." You slapped her hand away, giving her a weak smile. "T-Thank you for trying to help, but I can't stay here." 'I can't stay here! I'm putting everyone at risk!'

  You, no longer interested in the fight, ran out of the classroom and into the woods. You screamed in pain as it intensified. 'Please stop! It hurts so much! Please make it stop!' As if it ignored the cries of agony in your head you felt the tissue and skin on your back pop open. Dark crimson tentacles slashed all over the place causing everything around it to be sliced. everything around you started to become fuzzy looking and the ringing in your head started to get louder before everything finally went black.

(Shiro's POV)
  'Itona needs to improve his skills more, but that means he needs someone that is just like him.' As I started to walk down the mountain trail with Itona on my shoulder I see a trail of fallen trees. "So she couldn't handle them anymore. Well now Itona has a partner." I followed the trail till I found what I was looking for. A wicked smile formed on my lips as I stared down at the bleeding unconscious girl. "Now (F/n) (L/n), you are my new experiment at last." I gently picked her up and carried her and Itona to my lab.

To be continued...

(Cliffhanger! Well that was hard and short. This is the end of this chapter for now. Well tell me if y'all liked it and I hope to see y'all soon. KBYE!)

Word count: 754