Axl's Armpit Hair

Axl is laying on the sofa sleeping with his arms above his head. Duff walks in to ask him something but realises he is asleep.

He takes this as an opportunity to inspect that lovely ginger fluff in his sweaty arm crease.

Duff kneels down on the floor right next to him and starts stroking Axl's armpit hair. It's surprisingly soft.

Axl wakes up while Duff is caressing the hairs.

Axl: What are you doing?!

Duff: Oh I was just making sure you were alright.

Axl: Duff, I know what you were doing and it's ok. We all fantasise about these things.

Duff: Can I touch it again?

Axl: Sure go ahead.

Duff stroked and fondled Axl's ginger fluff. This started to turn both of them on.
Axl tried to cover his boner with a cushion but it didn't really help as Duff had already noticed it.

He smiled to himself and carried on playing with the hairs.
Suddenly he decided to lick them quickly.

Axl: Oh my fuck that was hot!

Duff: Did that feel good my little gingernut?

Axl: Yeah. Do it again.

Duff: Beg for it!

Axl: Oh Duff! Please lick my armpit hair again. It feels so good and makes me so hard. Please.

Duff smirked at him.

He slowly teased Axl by sliding the tip of his tongue along his arm before suckling on the nest of hair.

Axl: Oh my god that feels so fucking goooooood.

Just as Axl is about to reach climax, Slash walks in.

Slash: Guys my vibrator isn't working!

..............................
Right yeah. It's very late at night so this happens. Anyway I hope you enjoy it.