Unknown.

"Yeah." i say

"Have they always been like that?" he asks, "your eyes?"

"Pretty much," i answer," what was your name by the way?"

He stares at my eyes a bit before answering.

"Dylan." he says promptly " and you, purple eyes, are going to hang with me at lunch today?"

I'm not sure if its a question or a command but by the little curve up of pitch i believe its a question.

"Okay." i say.

He grins from ear to ear, not litterally of course... That'd be creepy.

By the time lunch comes around I'm nervous to hang out with dylan. i don't know anything about him or his friends.

When i spot Dylan alone in the back corner of the cafeteria I'm surprised.

"Hey," i say.

"Hi." he responds

"Umm," i say, "are you waiting for someone?."

He chuckles.

"Ohhh," he says, "i bet you took me as the popular type." i nod, "yeah, no. i don't really have any friends..."

Shocker.

"Neither do I." i laugh, and join him.

"Well actually, i do have this one friend."

"Who?" i ask.

"I don't know, she is young. Has purple eyes. Really Smart."

It's me. He's describing me! I have a friend!

He smiles at the unintentional goofy look on my face.

I pull out my bag lunch and start to eat.

When the bell signaling the end of lunch rings I've just took my last bite of lunch.

"So um call me?" he says handing me a slip of paper with what im guessing is his number.

"Okay," i say,"see ya!"

We part ways and head to our classes.

The two last periods seem to last so long but when the end if the day arrives im thankful.

Today i made a friend. I start walking home.

When i get home i remember this morning. Moms not home and neither is her boyfriend Dan so i decide to go and gather my belongings.

I'm running away.