Unknown.

I go up to my small bedroom and pack my stuff. It's quite easy because i don't have much stuff.

When I've got my stuff in a backpack I hear a car pull up. I'll never be able to leave the house.

I glance at the window in my room. I can't use that, I'm on the second floor.

"Hey little dummy!" i hear mom yell. "Get down here!"

I open the window, realizing this is my last resort, and throw my bag out into the back yard.

I quickly throw my legs over the window sill and jump.

I land hard on my shoulder and the pain is intense. Its only seconds Until the adrenaline kicks in so i wait.

When the pain slowly drifts away from my shoulder i star to run. I hop over the fence and head toward the library.

I walk through the automatic sliding doors into the library.

I find a book and sit in a comfortable chair.

I get so lost in the book that the next time i look up the library is closing and im on the last page.

As i walk out I return the book.

I ponder where I should go for the night.

I put my hand in my pocket and grab the slip of paper Dylan gave me.

I wander around looking for a phone when i see a man run down an alley way.

I decide to look where he was running.

When i turn around the alley i see nothing but a blue box that reads:

'POLICE PUBLIC CALL BOX'