a.

Its your typical high school drama

The guy meets the girl, the girl meets the guy.

They fall in love. And  cue the happy ending.

But maybe not in this one.

Monday
Jungkook walked towards the school building, anticipated to meet her again. Since their last encounter he has been hoping to see her once more, and, if he could, get her number.

She was a transfer student. Thats what he heard from others. She was smart, talented, rich. She was the girl all guys would fall for.

Including him.

Walking towards his locker, he was pleasantly surprised to see her walking in the hallway. Of course, everyone's eyes was on her. She was beautiful. Her wavy brown hair looked amazing, and the smile she wore on her face made him fall for her harder.

Realising that someone was staring at her, she turned and Jungkook flushed as they made eye contact. She smiled and waved to him. And he did the same. His heart was beating so fast, so fast he thought it was going to jump out.

"Hey! You're the guy from last friday right? Thanks for helping me find my class." She smiled at Jungkook as she walked forward to initiate a conversation.

"I-its no-nothing." He stuttered as he flashed a smile, and she chuckled at how cute he was.

"I really like you! I think we'll get along well! See you around then." She smiled and walked away, leaving Jungkook blushing like a fool.

She said she liked me.

______
Hey guys!! So I've always loved short stories so I've tried to write one myself! I hope you guys will like it!! Do comment your thoughts about this chapter so that i can improve and write the second chapter better:)