m.oved on

That night, she came to the apartment, and Jungkook was surprised. She smiled at him as she made her way to him, clearly looking drunk. Falling into Jungkook's arms, she pecked his cheeks and he flushed at her actions.

"Brendon..." she called out and Jungkook let go of her. She pouted, hugging him again. "Why are you letting go? Brendon I think i like you." She chuckled and Jungkook smiled. His heart was aching so much, but he smiled to hide the pain.

"Why arent you answering me? Dont you like me too?"

"I like you. No. i love you. So much you cant even imagine. The first time i saw you i fell for you. You were the first one to treat me like a human. And for that, i thank you so much. I am grateful. Grateful towards you. And whenever you smiled i felt happy too. Your laughters brighten up my entire day do you know that? " he smiled, tears streaming down once again.

She was already asleep, and Jungkook hugged her tightly before carrying her and gently placing her on the sofa. Quickly packing his stuff, he left a letter for his father and headed towards the door.

Glancing back at her, Jungkook walked back and smiled.

"Thank you for making me feel what its like to be loved. Thank you for letting me feel how a heartbreak feels like too."

"It hurts so much. But so long as you're happy, I'm happy."

2 years later

"Oppa i love you!"

"Oppa be my Boyfriend!"

"Oppa youre so handsome!"

He smiled at those comments. Walking out of the company, he was surrounded with many fans, taking pictures and asking for his autograph.

He had changed. Jungkook has finally debuted as an idol in a group called BTS, and they received many love and support from fans all over the world. Jungkook of course enjoyed it. He had never gotten so much love in his entire life.

The group had finished yet another stage on musicbank, and was deciding to get some drink at a cafe. After deciding who was going to get it, Jungkook rolled his eyes and got his wallet before making his way to the cafe nearby. It was him again, it was always him that got chosen to buy food and drinks. But he wasn't complaining.

"Can i get 7 iced Americano please." Jungkook smiled at the cashier, and the cashier fanned herself before getting the money from Jungkook's hands.

"O-oppa can i get a picture with you?"

"Im sorry. No pictures. But can i make it up with an autograph?" He smiled as he fixed his hair, which was blocking his eyes earlier on.

"Thank you!" He signed the girl's phone and got the drinks. Heading out, he stopped and turned back, realising that he saw someone familiar.

It was her.

She was having coffee with Brendon, and by the looks of it, they are an official couple. Jungkook look at her as she laughed at Brendon's joke, smiling like she always did.

He smiled at that sight before walking out. He was happy that she found someone to take care of her, to make her happy and smile. His heart throbbed, but nevertheless he shrugged it off.

Jungkook looked back once again, before hailing a cab to get back to the dance studio.

So long as she's happy, I'm happy.

                                      [END]

This marks the end of fear! Honestly this is my favourite story to write, and i never found it hard to update this. Its also my first time writing like this. Usually my works have longer chapters but this story had short chapters, hence it was easier to brainstorm.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this fanfic as much as i enjoyed writing it:) and if you like me writing in this style do let me know in the comments.

As always, i love you guys! And do support me by reading my other works too!

Till next time ❤️