e.

Monday: 11.35am

It has been an hour but she still wasnt waking up. The nurse had told him it was because she wasn't getting enough rest, but he was still anxious.

Jungkook knew he gotten himself into trouble, for skipping his english period. He's english was never good to begin with and the teacher has been keeping a close eye on him, but he convinced himself she was more important.

"J-jungkook?" He stood up from his seat and went to her almost immediately after hearing her voice.

Grabbing a glass of water, he gently pulled her up and gave her the glass of water. She thanked him, before giving him a smile.

"W-where were you?" Jungkook asked shyly, and she chuckled at the sight of him.

"I had a charity event that i had to attend in Australia. Why? Were you worried?" Her smile grew wider as she noticed the shy boy blush.

"A-ani."

"Jeon Jungkook! You're in trouble! Go back to class now!" The class president knocked on the door, looking pissed as ever. 

Shit.

"Okay." He replied softly and smiled to her before rushing off.

Will he be okay? She wondered. She knew how much Jungkook care for her. She has noticed it but she found it fun to play with him abit more.

It has always been like that. Boys swoon over to her, begging to be with her. But it was always for fame and her money. None was genuine.

Even with her crush. It was all fake.

With Jungkook crushing on her, she wanted to let him have a taste of what it felt like when you're in a one sided relationship.

It'll all need time. I need to capture his heart completely.