j.

They were at the party, and obviously Jungkook wasn't enjoying himself. The music was blaring and there were many that he didnt know there.

Standing at the corner, he watched as she grabbed a drink and went to sit with other guys. He clenched his fist tightly, but shrug it off.

He doesnt want to be too clingy.

Sighing, he went out to get some fresh air. It was getting stuffy in there and he didnt like how the house was overcrowding.

"Who invited this loser here?" He heard scoffings from behind him and he turned around to meet his classmates.

"Dont tell me, sunbae invited you here?" (Note:the girl jungkook likes is older than him.)

"She brought you here to shame you? How thoughtful of her." They laughed and poured their fruit punch over him. "Go home kid! No one likes dirty things like you."

Jungkook tried to ignore them as he looked down. Tears were forming in his eyes but he was quick to wipe it off.

Jungkook: I'm not feeling well. I'll leave first.

He texted her and walked away, feeling the need to get home as soon as possible.

I knew this wasnt a good idea.

Stepping into the house he removed his top and threw it in the washing machine, before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. His father must have fell asleep, judging by how quiet the house was.

As droplets of water hit his body, he asked himself why he was hated again. He had perfect grades and is from the school's basketball team. He was not the worst looking guy on earth, and he was considered quite talented, giving the fact that he can sing, dance and draw well.

What made them hate me?