l.

Tuesday:3.45pm

"I'm here heolmoni!" Jungkook smiled as he entered the cafe. Dogs swarmed around him as he smiled and placed his bag down.

"Tend to the cafe ya? I'll be at the room if you need me." The old lady smiled and Jungkook nodded as he went to the counter and prepared some coffee for himself. It wasnt long till the door opened again and he instantly recognised the two faces.

"Oh Jungkook? Can you get me two latte? By the way meet Brendon, he's a good friend of mine." Jungkook nodded as he looked at them, laughing and joking around. Brendon was the guy he saw with her yesterday, and today they were together again.

"H-here." He placed the drink on their table, and she thanked him before continuing the conversation. It seemed as if Jungkook wasnt there anymore.

"Youre single? But you're so pretty!" Brendon commented and Jungkook froze.

Wasnt i her boyfriend?

"Well you stand a good chance!" She winked at Brendon and Jungkook felt his heart ache. Minutes later they left holding hands, and Jungkook slumped down on the floor, tears streaming down his face.

What was he to her? To Jungkook, she was his star to light up the sky during the dark. She was the moon the sun needs. She was everything to Jungkook.

He only had her. But she wasn't his.