1

"I have killed a man and all I know is I am on the run and go" 

Ella stirred on her bead, listening to the sound of sirens. She stayed on her bed, waiting for Papa to come and get her. She listened to the screams of scared civilians as gunfire fell on them. Ella cuddled her lion to her chest, blocking out the sounds of war.

Pietro ran off after knocking one of the Avengers off his feet, running around the facility that once kept him prisoner. He looked in every room, trying to find the girl who haunted his dreams. Wanda was downstairs, corrupting the mind of Tony Stark, waiting for her brother to arrive with the girl. She felt him appear behind her, looking back she saw that he was empty handed. "Where is she?" Wanda went to ask, but stopped as he shook her head. The girl was gone.

Ella woke up from her second sleep, her door hanging slightly open. She pushed it open, walking out in bare feet and hospital gown. The sirens had stopped, and her feet became bloodstained as she walked past the many scientists bodies. She walked out of the building, seeing the sky for the first time. Ella watched transfixed as snowflakes fell from the sky, landing softly on her face. The sky was so beautiful. She continued to walk, entering a forest, listening to the crunch of leaves as she walked over them. Ella eventually stumbled upon a house. Clothes were hanging on a line outside the house, and she took some off of it, wanting to rid herself of all memories of the horrible place she grew up in. Now in warmer clothes, Ella left the house in search of food. She continued to walk through the forest, examining the trees she was. It amazed her how beautiful everything was. At the edge of the forest there was a supermarket. Ella walked towards the store, glaring at anyone who looked at her, flashbacks flooding her mind. A manager approached, wondering if the little girl was okay.

"Is your mum here?" He asked, leaning down to her height. Ella just stared at the man, watching him breathe in and out. "Your dad?"

"Mouth-breather." Ella walked away from the man, going to the fridge section. A brightly packed item caught her eye and she grabbed as many packets as she could out of the fridge.

"Hey, you need to pay for that!" The manager protested as Ella walked passed the checkouts, and out of the store

"Hey, you need to pay for that!" The manager protested as Ella walked passed the checkouts, and out of the store. Ella used her powers to shut the glass sliding doors behind her. They shattered and broken into tiny pieces as she continued to walk back into the forest. Once she was in deep enough, Ella sat on the ground and began to eat the waffles. She was finally free.