6

"Hey moon, please forget to fall down"

Ultron and Pietro had carried the two enhanced girls to Seoul, South Korea. Ultron had decided that he needed a better body, but Ella disagreed. A synthetic body would wear down more easily than a metal body. Never the less, Ultron had enlisted the help of Helen Cho to create himself a better body.

"We're uploading your cerebral matrix... now." The scientist said, pressing a button on the computer.

"I can read him, he is dreaming." Wanda said, putting her hand on the machine. She gasped, suddenly. "You're not saving the world. You plan to destroy it!" She accused, retracting her hand from the machine. Pietro was quick to race the girls to a safe spot away from the murderous mechanical man. Ella liked watching the world while he ran, it was all a blur. She knew that the three of them wouldn't be a match for Ultron, but she knew someone who could. Ella raised a hand to her temple, sending out a message to all of them.

"Seoul. Gem. Destruction."

•••

The team were gathered around the living room table, listening to Fury. He had stopped by for a visit, just as Laura had finished dinner. She didn't seem to mind that they had another guest.

"Ultron took you folks out of play to by himself time." Fury theorized, buttering his bread. "My contacts all say that he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think he's making one thing."

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Ah, he's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though."

"He still going after launch codes?" Tony asked, throwing a dart.

"Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway."

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school." Tony bragged, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at NEXUS about that," Fury said.

"NEXUS?" Steve asked.

"It's the world internet hub in Oslo," Bruce answered, "Every bite of data flows through there, fastest access on Earth."

"So what'd they say?" Clint asked, reading a dart.

"He's fixated on the missiles," Fury replied, "But the codes are constantly changing."

"By whom?" Clint asked, throwing a dart. Tony dodged it, watching as it made perfect centre, beating any of his shots.

"Parties unknown."

"So, we have an ally?" Natasha threaded her fingers together.

"Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is."

"I might visit Oslo," Tony said, putting away his remaining darts, giving up on the game. "Find out unknown."

"Well, this is good times boss, but I was hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Nat remarked.

"I do. I have you." Fury gestured to the group, "Back in the day I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. You kids had all the teach you could dream of. Here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit and will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whenever he admits it or not, his mission is global destruction. All this laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard."

"Steve doesn't like that kind of language." Nat smiled at the 90 year old man.

"You know what, Romanoff-"He trailed off when a familiar chilling voice filled his head.

"Seoul. Gem. Destruction."

"Did you hear that?" Steve looked around at the group, checking that he wasn't mad.

"Eleven." Clint breathed. "She's alive."

"Seoul. Gem. Destruction."

"Who's Eleven?" Fury asked, watching the group.

"She's an enhanced." Steve said. "We found here but when the incident happened, she disappeared." He worded his words carefully.

"Seoul. Gem. Destruction."

"What did she say?"

"She's telling us where Ultron is. Seoul. Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" Bruce asked, looking around at the group. They would have had no lead if it wasn't for the little scared girl that was caught in this mess.

؜