Chapter 5 (Wrath)

I perched quietly by the large well. I spent most of my time here now, waiting for my turn. I heard a flutter of wings and turned to see a dragon by the name of Greed sat next to me.

Greed is all black and had golden scales that run on his wings, horns, talons, and frills. He has frills down his back and tail, like a Spineasaurs. He is brother to Pride but has a left brown eye and right green eye, while Pride has a left green eye and right side brown.

"Hello," Greed hissed and delicately sat down.

"Greed," I greeted, "Who is going for the next trip?"

Greed snorted, "Right to the point, ey? Fine, next is Gluttony and I. Oh, and you too."

I rolled my eyes and softly hit him with my tail, "Thanks."

Greed winked and then disappeared in a flash of black. I snapped my talons together and then I was suddenly standing in a birch forest. I flapped my wings a moment then folded them back.

I smiled, my talons sunk into the snow and my tail brushed a few loose, crisp leaves into the air. I lifted my head into the air and roared.

I heard Greed stalk next to me, then Gluttony on my left. Gluttony is a good sized dragon with lime scales. He had white scales that trailed his spine and branched off, like a strange outside skeleton. His eyes were shadowed, dark green orbs. Gluttony was had a thick torso, and was a huge kleptomaniac. He had hundreds of stolen things in his cave, from us and the human world. This pile was mainly socks, so maybe that's why you can't find your socks?

We silently strode towards the innocent building, a half-mile away from the city: a silent place to hide and be famous.

I saw the grey casted against the white snow and sneered.

Our paper planes will have their stories and be worth a million dollars when we leave and take to the stars, so hold your breath and go.