mori x bulimic reader

Song is scars to your beautiful

Wandering the empty corridors of Oran High was not on my agenda, and yet... here I am. I shook my head with an exasperated sigh. "I am lost," I huffed in annoyance.
I continued down the endless corridor, hoping to find someone to ask for assistance. I came to a halt, a large door stood in my path. The label of the room read, music room 3.
I felt hesitant to open the door, would I be interrupting an after school class? Would I be trespassing? Would I get yelled at? Questions like these rang frantically through my mind, my heart pounding in trepidation. I shakily reached out to the door. "It's now or never," I whispered encouragingly to myself. I took a deep breath, before finally pushing the door.

A blindingly bright light, and rose petals greeted me. I was frozen, stupefied as to what exactly just happened. My heart was pounding in my ears. "Welcome to the host club!" Sang a chorus of voices. I wasn't able to gather myself, before I was dragged to a table by a small exuberant blonde. The boy practically radiated sunshine, it was almost blinding.

(Updated April 11th 2020)

My E/C orbs darted everywhere confusion spread across my pale features. A blond guy walked towards me, "what's your name? Princess." "Its Y/N" I stated calmly.

"Well Y/N what's you're type?" "What do you mean?" I asked. "do you prefer the Lolita type, the strong silent type, the mischievous type, the cool type, the natural type or me the princely type?"

"I honestly prefer the Lolita type" I spoke softly. A little blond came bounding over. With a big smile stretched across his bright, youthful completion. "Hi my name is Honey and that's Mori" Honey stated.

As we walked over to his table it was full of sweets. I almost gaged, but I held it in I can't let them know what I do. Thoughts raced through my head pounding against my scull. 'Your useless, I don't know why your even still alive, your fat, pig, bitch, ugly, look it's porky, Hahahahahahahahah.'

My thoughts were broken, when cake was gently placed in front of me. I looked up to see Mori showing a slight smile. I smiled a little back to show that I appreciated the gesture. Not wanting to be rude or a bother I picked up a fork. The cake was cookie dough on the bottom with brownie as the top layer, their was also chocolate fudge icing, and a whipped cream swirl on top, and chocolate chips lined the edges of the cake.

To someone else this would look extremely appetizing but to me this looked like a nightmare. I stabbed a small piece of the monstrosity with the fork. I was listening to the conversation as I slowly ate the cake.

I soon finished and got up, I rushed to the lady's room, feeling bile rising in my throat. I made it and slammed open a stall. I quickly closed and locked the stall door. I rushed to the toilet, shoved my fingers to the back of my throat. As I was emptying the contents of my stomach, the bathroom door opened. "Y/N are you in there" a voice I didn't recognize called out. My stall door was forced open, I was pulled out and embraced from behind. I started crying "let me go you don't understand" I sobbed. A hand was placed under my chin, my head was forced up.

It was mori he placed his lips on my forehead. As he rubbed my back in comforting circles. He cradled me I was so relaxed and so exhausted from throwing up, dehydration and crying that I quickly fell into a deep slumber. I felt my self being lifted.
Before I fell completely asleep I heard Mori whisper,"your beautiful I love you my little fawn, I wonder if you know I am you're betrothed yet, my love."