Obsessed levi x chubby reader Part two

-recap-
All while I was thrusting my fingers in her tight little virgin, cunt. She was a moaning mess her head leaned against my chest.
💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙

        We parted for air, as I added two more fingers. I walked us inside my house and to the bed room. I placed Y/N down on the bed. I crawled on top of her and started kissing up and down her neck. While groping one of her breasts, and fingering her cunt.

🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸(Y/N's pov)🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸💙💙🌸

Levi's fingering my cunt, it kind of hurts but feels really good. "L-L-Levi!" My body went numb as my hips bucked wildly against his wondrous fingers. My hands clenching the sheets of Levi's bed. I looked up at Levi once he took his fingers out. He brought his fingers up to my face, they were covered in a thick white substance.

      He brought it up to my mouth and said "suck your cum of my fingers Y/N." I obliged and opened my mouth. He slid his fingers in as I sucked and swirled my tongue around his fingers tasting myself. Mmmmmmmm I moaned in delight my fluids tasted salty but sweet. When I was done Levi pulled his fingers out of my mouth.

        He then slammed his lips on mine once more. I deepened the kiss, as he tasted my fluids in my mouth. We pulled back because we needed air. "You taste wonderful my love" Levi huskily rasped, next to my ear. His warm breath fanning my hot skin. My breath hitched as he pinched and twisted my nipples through my shirt.

        I lifted my shirt of my body, and pulled down my skirt slowly Teasing Levi. His hand rapped around my belly as he moved one hand up a groped my bra covered breast. His other hand squished my belly. I blushed severely, Levi undid the clasp of my bra.

     He slipped the straps slowly down my shoulders. Till my bra fell to the ground. I turned my gaze over to Levi our gaze meeting he bent down and kissed my lips sensually and slow passion heating up our body's. The dim lights of a few red candle already lit, lit the room will a luminous glow that flickers and flows, like the passion we hold within our being.

      The wall a deep crimson and the floor a dark oak. It was like a Sean from one of my many romance novels and movies, that I read when I was lonely or sad. I suddenly remembered my thoughts back then 'no one could ever lover a chubby girl like me.' I shook the thoughts out of my head, and focused on deepening our kiss.

      My arms snaked up around Levi's neck. As his arm rapped around my chubby waist. He pulled me closer to him. My breasts pushed up against his toned chest. His shirt was already off. Having just noticed I blushed a deep hue of crimson. One of his hands smoothly slid down my waist and tugged at my panties.

     He parted the kiss and got on his knees and slid my lacy peach panties down slowly. They dropped to the floor, Levi lifted me out of them holding me tight. Like I would disappear from this world, from his grasp, from his life forever.

      He laid me down on the bed. He crawled on top of me his member already standing tall, and released from the confines of his boxers. He slowly moved his member up and down my cunt. Lathering it in my fresh juices. While he kissed up and down my jaw. Mmmmmhhpff my moan cut off by his lips.

      He slowly inserted his member in me. I whimpered in pain as he broke the kiss. His lips moved next to my ear as he whispered sweat nothings in my ear. His hot steamy breath fanning my ear. Distracting my from the pain of my virginity being taken away.

     The pain was slowly replaced with pleasure. As Levi patently waited for me to adjust. My hips slowly moved testing out the intensifying feeling of pleasure building within my system. The feeling foreign, but so amazingly good. Levi grunted as he rested his hands on my bucking hips, steadying their constant rhythm.

    He bent down once more to my ear and whispered,"you are mine and only mine. He thrusted hard into me. I almost screamed in utmost ecstasy. "Don't hold back your cries of pleasure, I want the whole world to know you belong to me. Just as much as my heart belongs to you.

   The night went on and Y/N and Levi ended up having children at a young age. They lived happy and content loyal to one another. Their souls with their rightful mate. Yeah that's right I forgot to tell you Levi and Y/N are soul mates. A rare occurrence in this day and age.

                                        💙THE END💙