Yuri plisetsky x bulimic reader

This is dedicated to Fernwen
Thanks for the request enjoy💙

This is dedicated to Fernwen  Thanks for the request enjoy💙

      "And here comes (Y/N) performing a quadruple toe loop, lets see if she can land it and...
Oh looks like she bit of more than she could chew, she didn't stick the landing!" The announcer yelled.

     'I have to do this I can't fail I must win this. I must win this to impress Yuri Plisetsky!'

     I used to be confident about who I was, about my skating and about what I could do. But that all changed when~

          ~I was walking out after my performance only to bump into Yuri Plisetsky, my number one idol

     ~I was walking out after my performance only to bump into Yuri Plisetsky, my number one idol. The first words he said changed everything, everything about me, about the coarse of my life. "Hey, Watch where you're going porky!"
It was those words those, those six words that shattered my heart, my soul and my confidence.~

     "I- I failed I thought I had it, but I didn't

     "I- I failed I thought I had it, but I didn't." 'I must get better I must meet his standards, I must show him I'm not the girl he first met only by chance.' My eyes opened once more and I kept going, everything was going perfect until...
Everything went black.

     "And that was one tough fall, hold up (Y/N)'s not getting up!" "Paramedics have arrived on scene!" The announcer yelled into the mic, panic clear in his voice.

(3 months later and a pov change)

     'Its been three months since (Y/N)'s wipe out from over exertion'

     The TV droned through the living space. "Ha that looks like the porker couldn't handle the heat!" I laughed to myself.

(your pov, one year later)

     'Alots changed since then, I lost a lot of weight and I've exercised more often. But I keep purging on food, then the guilt gets to me and I force myself to throw it up.'

     "For the first time since her pass out last year, we welcome (Y/N) back onto the ice!" the announcer yelled through the mic.

     I walked on the ice gasps are heard throughout the stadium

     I walked on the ice gasps are heard throughout the stadium. Her dress is stunting but not enough to take eyes off of her skeletal appearance. Her performance flawless earning her first place in the competition beating Yuri Plisetsky by one hundred points. Everything is silent after my bow at the finish, till I look up the crowd cheers and roars with applause.

     I make my way off the ice only to throw off my skates and run to the bathroom throwing my guts up again. Arms wrap around my waist, pulling me up and slamming me into the wall. It was Yuri Plisetsky. "What do you think your doing to yourself huh!" He shoves me roughly into the wall again by my shoulders. "I didn't know that you'd take it this far, you're ruining yourself." He said his hair now blocking his eyes. "I wouldn't have done this if you didn't ruin me!" I screamed back at him."Ruin you, you think I ruined you that's a joke." He said wiping his fake tears away while laughing. "I did nothing to you!" Yuri shouts pushing me to the ground.

     I bow my head a say darkly "hey, watch where you're going porky." He stops in his tracks, turning on his heal quickly. Looking me in the eye, tears steam down my face. Getting up slowly, "I used to look up to you, but now I see you arnt worth my time, not any more." Wiping my tears away with the backs of my hands." I wont let you see me weak not anymore because I was born to make history. To carve it into ice, to make it happen. I will forge this myself I no longer need your help your inspiration. I will get better and I will surpass you!" I yelled. He smiled and just walked away.

'What a women were his thoughts after the confrontation'

And you did later surpass him.

You got treatment for your bulimia.

Everything fell into place, you got , married to Yuri Plisetsky. And lived your dreams together.

The end