Obsessed levi x chubby reader

(Levi's pov)

          'There she is, why is she sitting alone?' 'She's so pretty I just want to snuggle up close to her.' Our eyes met, her chubby cheeks turned a fiery red as she turned her head away hoping to hide her blush but failing miserably in the process.

   "i.....vi.........LEVI!" The teacher was calling me queuing me to enter the classroom."Class this is our new student Levi Ackerman please make him feel welcome, Levi you may take a seat that's open any where in the classroom. "
Girls are shouting"Levi next to me, no me, no he'll sit next to me!" I walked over to the girl sitting in the corner and sat down next to her."I'm Levi whats your name?"
"I-I-it's Y-Y/N." 'she stuttered so kawaii!' I soon heard girls whispering the one that stood out was a strawberry blonde,"why would he sit next to that fat pig she's so ugly he belongs to someone like me!" 'That girl disgusts me.' I got up and walked over to her. "Oh Levi finally come to sit with me instead of that whore" everything went in slow motion
"W
  H
  O
  R
  E"

At that point I just walked back over to Y/N. I grabbed  Y/N's hand and pulled her on my lap. "L-L-Levi?" I whispered in her ear while biting her earlobe "you are mine." Her blush got worse as she whispered back "yes I am."

        Class soon ended. As I walked out I saw Y/N pinned against the wall by that disgusting strawberry bond, and her gang. As I got closer I heard "stay away from him, or else you'll regret ever existing you fat whore." "Hey get away from my girlfriend slut!" I yelled out. The strawberry blond smirked ya yo- not you" I interrupted Y/N,Y/N's my girlfriend not you!" I walked over to Y/N and picked her up bridal style and walked out of the school. I put her in my car and buckled her up. I got in the drivers seat and drove us to my house. I picked her up and kissed her lips asking for permission to enter. She playfully denied, I moved my hand under her skirt and slipped my fingers into her wet pussy. She gasped and I slipped my tongue into her wet cavern. exploring and marking my territory. All while I was thrusting my fingers into her tight little virgin, cunt. She was a moaning mess her head leaned against my chest.

Happy Halloween everyone vote and comment if you want a part two or request if you must