That Blond Over There

Draco Pov
------------
Here this story starts. Oh great, another year at Hogwarts. I don't even know why I'm going back this year.
I was waiting quietly in my compartment, being quiet while pansy and Blaise we're having a conversation.
"What's wrong Draco?" Pansy asked. (Pansy won't be a git in this one ;) )
"I just don't think it's good for me to be in this pathetic excuse for a school, when I could do way more important things." I said. Pansy went silent after that for a while.

Harry's Pov
-------------
Me, Hermione, and Ron were talking about who knows what, until a girl with brunette, wavy hair, who had blue, sparkling eyes that made me and Ron get lost in them.

"Hello." She said in an angelic voice.

"Is it alright if I sit in here?" She asked me.

"O-Oh y-yeah, s-sure." I stuttered. I mentally punched myself for stuttering over a girl I just saw.

"Are you a veela?!" Ron asked a little loudly. She blushed, and looked down at her feet.

"No." The girl said, sitting next to me.

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"H-Harry Potter. Do you have a name?" I mentally punched myself again. Of course she has a name!

She just giggled, her laugh made me blush.

"Yes, I do have a name. I'm Rachel Evans." She said, and shook my hand.
"Like Harrys mom?" Ron asked.
Rachel shook her head no.

"No, I'm a pure blood." Rachel replied.

Rachel just seemed so...different from other girls, even more different from Hermione. She isn't bossy like her, she is more gentle at things.

"How come I didn't see you around?" I asked her, purposely scooting closer to her. She didn't seem to recognize.
"Oh, I'm in your year. We're just in different houses. I'm a Ravenclaw." She replied.

Ron and Hermione both looked uncomfortable, so they went to find another compartment.

Rachel and I didn't move.

"So," I started.

"Why didn't you want to meet me?" I asked. Wow. Now she thinks I have a big head. But, she just laughed.

"Thought you wouldn't like me." She said, shrugging.

I scooted closer

"I'd always like you." I whispered. Rachel laughed, but a nervous one.

"I-I'd better go check up on something." She said, standing up and leaving. Wow I'm a creep.

Before Rachel came in, we were talking about how Draco is a death eater, and that reminds me to go look for him as I promised myself.

I grabbed my invisibility cloak, and went to the prefect compartment.

I saw Rachel, reading a book across from a guy trying to get her attention.

"Racheeeeeeelll." The guy said.

"What do you want?" Rachel asked, not looking away from her book.

"Come on, Professor Snape will murder me in my sleep if you don't help me revise. Please?" The guy said. He put a hand on top of Rachel's book, and put it down to look at her face.

"Okay, Ernie. I'll help you." Rachel replied, and laughed at his praising expression. I recognized the hufflepuff as Ernie MacMillan.

I Won't Hurt You, Draco Malfoy X OcрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ