Chapter 3

Zendaya and Mark's grocery shopping was quiet and awkward at times.But Mark would always do something that made her laugh.That was something that Zendaya loved about Mark when the both of them used to be together.He always made her smile.

Mark just absolutely loved to make Zendaya laugh and smile when the both of them used to be together.He loved it when she laughed.He loved her amazing smile.

Zendaya missed his humor.Mark missed her smile and laugh.But the two of them couldn't figure out what Zendaya and Mark were both missing after the break up for years up until now.

Both Zendaya and Mark paid for their groceries."So,Zendaya?"

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna...You know...Hang-out today?To catch up on our daily lives?"He asks.

"Oh um...Sure...Why not."Zendaya said.Both of Zendaya and Mark drop their groceries off at their homes.Zendaya and Mark agreed to meet up at a Cafe.

Once there,Mark already had gotten a table.

"Don't worry.I already ordered our drinks."He said."You don't even know what my favorite drink is."She said.

"Or do I."He said smirking as a waitress came with two drinks.

"One Cafe Nueva Instant Coffee and one coffee."The waitress said handing both of them their drinks."So I guess you do know what my favorite drink was."She said taking a sip of her drink.

"Of course I do.Why wouldn't I?"He asks."Oh I don't know.Ever since we...'Took a break'.I thought you have just gotten over me."Zendaya said holding her cup in both of her hands and tapping her fingers on the side.

"Well,I have forgotten about you..."

Her heart feels a bit shaky and about to break.

"But I haven't forgot about your favorite things.Your interests.How you looked.I haven't forgotten the important things about you."

Her heart then felt warm.She smile when he said he remembered the important things about her.And she thought of putting him to the rest.

"Alright,Mark.What's my favorite color?"She asks.

"Pink."He said.

"My favorite food?"

"Burritos."

My favorite sports team?"

"Basketball."

"Um...My favorite hobbies?"

"You like to sing even in the shower or when you're doing house work.Draw at times when you feel like it.You're sometimes into dark humor and that's pretty much it.

"You forgot one more."

"Oh,and you like to talk a lot."

"Yep!"

Both of them laugh and then both of their laughing dies down.And both Zendaya and Mark look at each other in the eye.

"You know,I missed you,Zendaya."He said softly.She lightly blushed and look away.

"How could you have missed me when it was you that said you want a break?"Zendaya ask.

Mark is quiet for a moment."Mark,you were my first boyfriend.My first kiss.You took me to my first date.I wasn't your first girlfriend,kiss,and date since you dated other girls.They broke up with you.And then you broke up with me.You were my first break up.

Mark looks at her.The reason why he broke up with Zendaya wad because of his father died from cancer.After his father's death,Mark couldn't deal with all the stress and grief that he was being put through.So he wasn't thinking right and decided to take a break from her.

Zendaya did nothing wrong.She was upset when he broke the new to her.The two of them a big argument with each other.Said some things that probably shouldn't  have been said.And that was it.

After the break up,Mark was still grieving about his father's death,he lost his job,some schools that didn't accept him,and he lost Zendaya.But after awhile of him being in the YouTube community,and Zendaya being into the fame community.The two of them basically forgot about each other. 

So now here the both of Zendaya and Mark are now.Drinking at a Cafe.Started having a normal conversation that turned into the most awkward conversation ever.

"I think I should go now."Zendaya said as she stand from her seat.Mark watches you stand.

"Thanks,Mark.It was a pleasure to see you again.Thanks for the talk and the drinks.I hope...I hope you achieve the things you wanted to achieve in life.Good-bye."Zendaya said as she walked away and out of the Cafe.

Mark watched her as she left.He felt shattered.Seeing Zendaya leave him again just brought sadness flood over him again.Mark just sat there.He looked down at his coffee.A tear slipped down his cheek.He got up from his seat and walked out of the Cafe.

Zendaya got into her car.She started her engine as some tears fell down from her eyes.Zendaya looked at her side view mirror,to only see Mark.She closed her eyes and some tears fell.Zendaya set the car to drive and drove off.

Mark watches Zendaya drive off."I'm sorry,Zendaya."Was all he said as he got into his car,started the engine,and drove off.