Chapter 4

After Zendaya and Mark's little scenario,both Zendaya and Mark decided to check each other's life entertainment.

Mark checked our Zendaya's talk show,while she,on the other hand,checked out Mark's YouTube channel.

Mark sees Zendaya's talk show was impressed on how high ratings were on it.She watch a few of Mark's videos,smile,and giggle.

Zendaya subscribed.And Mark voted for her talk show.It's been a few weeks ever since Zendaya and Mark's encounter.And both of them couldn't get each other off of their minds.

The two of them go on each other's Instagram.But for the two of them,some pictures made the both of them want each other more.Zendaya came across a picture of Mark with an unbuttoned flannel shirt showing his bare chest.Holding a creeper mug.And has a pajama pants that had a pixelated 'M' on it and a mustache.

Zendaya blushed seeing Mark's bare chest and seeing how toned he was.Mark saw a picture of Zendaya at the beach.And let's just say,his mouth hung open just by looking at her.

It was pretty obvious why.There Zendaya stood in the water.Water up to her knees.And there she wore a two piece.A black bikini and a black bikini bottom.

He then quickly got out of that picture to a different one before he started thinking negative.

Both of Zendaya and Mark couldn't explain what this was.But the two of them just wanted each other again without even knowing.He followed Zendaya on Instagram,Twitter,Facebook,etc.She did the same.

Zendaya arrived to work and looked over her papers."Hey,Zendaya!"Her producer calls out to Zendaya.She looks at him,"Yeah,Matt?"

"Look,having a YouTuber on our show was great hit!So maybe next week,we should do it again but with a different guy.How does that sound?"He asks.

"Really?It was a really big hit?"She asked him.

"Yeah!The views we've had.More than when a Hollywood celebrity is here!"Matt said,"Now,Zendaya,I want you to think,who is also a very well know YouTuber that you might persuade to be on the show?"

Zendaya thinks for a moment,"I think I might know a guy."She said.

"Great.Call him or her now before the show starts,alright?I'll tell the guys to give you about ten more minutes or so."He said.

"Alright."She said going to her dressing room.

Zendaya sat down in her seat.She pulls out her phone and dial his number.

'Should I call him?What if he's too busy?Or what if he doesn't even want to deal with me?Well,better die trying...'

Zendaya dial his number and put her phone up to her ear.The phone starts ringing.

Mark's POV                                                                                                                                                                         "Wade,Wade.I think...I think Mark's one of these vases."Bob said.I was playing Prop Hunt with my three friends-Bob,Jack,and sadly Wade.

"No I'm not."I said.I was really a box.And I stayed still as possible.

"Mark?"Jack whispers.

"What?"

"They won't know which one you are."

"I know.That's why this is the greatest idea ever!"I whisper.

"You guys do know we could hear the two of you,right?"Wade said"Shut up,Wade!No one asked for your opinion!"I yelled at him.

"It wasn't an opinion!It was just a statement."Wade said.