Chapter 3 - Admit it

Hey guys I'm so sorry I've been super super busy😩 BUT to make up for it I'm giving 3 updates this week!! I'm gonna do a Halloween update of course so expect one tomorrow night!! Hope you guys like it(it's kinda short) but comment and vote and share!!! Love ya💋
—————————————
Isaac's POV
    I saw Stiles drive off and lead Scott inside. He sat down and asked when I got back. "I got back today. Stiles got me from the airport after he left school." "Well why are we here then? Does the pack know your back?" He questioned. "No." I said, "But there's a very important reason why I wanted to see you. I didn't decide here, Stiles did."

Scott looked very confused. I stood him up and grabbed his hand leading him to the lake. Sitting down,  I smiled having a good feeling about this. He leaned forward looking at the water. "So what is your special reason for being back?" He said looking up at me. "You, Scott." "Me? Why me?" He stood up.

I got up and looked him in the eyes. "Scott, I texted Stiles asking to help me set something up. Not sure why he picked Lydia's lake house but I told him I'm doing what I hope will end amazingly." He looked so lost. I took his hand causing him to smile slightly. "Scott," "Would you go out with me?"

I smiled looking at him with hope. He looked up and smiled. Nodding
his head, he hugged me, "Gladly."

I took him into the house to eat and watch a movie, leading to an amazing night with my Scotty.

--Next Morning--

    Scott's POV

    I woke up with Isaac's arm draped over me. I turned around to face an adorable sleeping beauty. I went to sit up and grab my phone but Isaac pulled me down tightening his grip.

    "Not yet." He groaned out. I laughed lightly getting comfortable again. "Fine, fine. I just wanted to check the time." "Who cares?" He snuggled into me, "It's Saturday Scott. Just relax" I slowly fell back into a very much needed sleep.

    What felt like five minutes later, we were awoken by my phone. I untangled myself from Isaac and answer it not bothering to look at the caller ID. "Scott, where are you?" Liam spoke. "What do you need Liam?" I questioned just wanted to go lay back down.

"We have training remember? With Derek? At 1:30?" I checked the time noticing it was 2:00.  "Oh shit okay tell him I'll be there soon." I hung up and woke Isaac, something I didn't want to do. "What's wrong?" He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Liam called. I forgot we have training with Derek today. It started at 1:30." I explained looking for my shirt. "Who's Liam?" isaac got out of bed and handed me my shirt from the most obvious place that it would've been, the floor right next to the bed.

I threw it on as I explained, "Well, long story short, Liam's my beta."
He nodded understanding. "I'll drive you. I haven't seen Derek in a while anyway and I'd like to meet this beta of yours." I laughed and moved closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around him and slowly leaned in. The cliche spark in the movies is exactly what I felt. I pulled away and smiled at him walking to the door. We left to Derek's, texting Liam that I was on the way.