Chapter 9 - Love You

Hey guys! Sorry this took forever to post I'm getting writers block but I think I'm gonna start that one shot book! This is probably your basic fanfic but hey, I haven't written in a long time. As always, Comment, Vote, and Share!!
Love ya💋
——————————————
Isaac's POV
I was driving with Scott in the passenger seat I told him I'd drive him to school. "So," I see him look over at me.

"What do you think Stiles and Derek's first date should be?" He hums in response. "Well I think we should set something up in the yard of the pack house and have them stay there that night."

"Cute babe. Well we're moving stuff in on Friday so it's pack night on Friday so whatcha think about Saturday?" He agrees to that.

We make a list of stuff we'll need to get and then resume the ride to hell. You know I mean school.

Liam's POV
"Ready bro?" Mason asks throwing his bag over his shoulder. I nod and grab my phone walking out the door, Mase right behind me.

We decide to walk today since it's not too bad out. "So.." He says attempting to start a conversation. "What's up bud?" I ask taking a quick glance in his direction then looking straight ahead.

"Brett's back Li." He says causing me to look at him with wide eyes. "WHAT?!" "Yeah, he was transferred in. Starts today."

Well, there goes my morning.

We talk about random stuff for the rest of the way. As we reach the school, Brett and I make eye contact. He shakes his head and walks past me.

I grab my stuff from my locker and head to first period.

This is gonna be a long day.

Stiles' POV
The bell rings, finally, after so long. I walk to my locker, Scotty HOT on my heals. "Yo Scotty, what's up?" I ask looking at him. "Do you have a minute? I wanna talk to you about something." The seriousness in his voice worries me, but he must've noticed because he says, "It's not that bad don't worry." We walk outside and stand against the wall and he starts.

"So Lydia stopped me last night before we all left the house." I nod indicating him to go on. "She told me that Malia is into you." He says sighing. I look confusingly at him. "What are you talking about?" "Dude she likes you! She wasn't just drunk when she kissed you at that Halloween party. She isn't just asking you to help her on school work. She's flirting." He states.

Wow, I can't believe that. "Well does she know I'm with Derek and that I've liked Derek for like the longest time?" It's honestly surprising Scott didn't realize. "No, Lydia told me she doesn't. I think it's best to let her figure it out." He sighed, "Isaac's my ride so I'll talk to you later." He pats my back and walks off.

Running a hand through my hair, I sigh. Someone grabs my hand and spins me around kissing me. I slowly melt into it knowing it's Derek.

"Hello to you too sourwolf." I smile as we walk hand in hand to his car. "So, Scott decided to tell me something today." I say getting my seatbelt on. "What was it?" I grab a water Derek had sitting in the cup holder taking a sip. "He told me Malia likes me and has been attempting to flirt with me." I look over seeing Derek look pissed off.

"You okay Der?" I grab his hand locking our fingers together. "Stiles she's been flirting with you. That's honestly what caused me to be so honest that night at that party." He admitted squeezing my hand lightly.

"Well we're letting her figure this out for herself. But just so ya know," I lean over kissing his cheek then moving to his jaw. " I've only got eyes for you." I feel him smile.

We get to the loft and I run to the couch laying on my stomach. Derek laughs and moved my head so he can sit, resting my head in his lap.

We sit like this for a while. Eventually it gets late and dad calls asking if I'll be home for dinner. I turnto lay on my back, "Yeah but would you mind if I brought someone?" I ask.Derek smiles brightly, a look that had to be seen more. I smile and nod as he agrees. "Alright I'll be home soon. Love ya daddy-o." The call ends and Derek leans down kissing me.

"You should meet him as my boyfriend, not just Derek the Sourwolf." I laugh. We get up and Derek grabs his keys as we head out.

After dinner, dad hugs Derek. "Welcome to the family Derek. I'm trusting you to protect my son. Hurt him and I am not afraid to hurt you." He says smiling. Derek laughs, "I wouldn't let that happen. I wouldn't be able to, sir." He says truthfully. "Being part of the family means you can call me John." I smile at how well this went.

Dad heads upstairs and Derek grabs my sides pulling me to him. He leans his head on mine. "Thank you for tonight." He says kissing me. "I'm just glad you guys got along so well. Thank you for being the absolute best." I smile.

"Cheesy much?" He laughs. "Oh shut up you love it." I laugh with him.

"I love you."

I smile at his words. "I love you" I kiss him and he heads out for the night. I get into bed and curl up falling asleep happy that everything is great right now.

Derek's POV
"DEREK TELL LYDIA SHE CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO!!" Scott yells. I laugh but pull my brooding face back on quickly. "Guys what in the hell? Just do what you have to do, this isn't complicated." I sigh crossing my arms. Lydia rolls her eyes and starts to decorate her room. Scott finishes the living room, Isaac bringing him a drink. Liam keeps running up and down the stairs bringing things with him here and there.

Kira comes from the stairs, "Where are the bulbs?" She looks around. I sit walk out hearing Isaac answer her. Stiles pulls up making me smile. He hops out of his beat up Jeep and puts his phone in his pocket looking up. I meet him halfway and kiss him.

"Hey there sourwolf." He kisses me again. "Hi babe." We walk into the house to see Isaac chasing Liam with a pillow and Scott laughing hysterically.

Stiles bursts out laughing falling over. I question the life I let myself get into.

"Everyone in the living room!" I shout. Once everyone settled down, we discussed the nights plans. Pizza and movie night. Everyone gets back to decorating, but Stiles stays behind. "Der?" I look over at him raising my eyebrow. "Are we sharing a room?" His cheeks slowly turn a slight pink. I smile, "We can Sti." He smiles and kisses me.

"Stiles, wanna play a yard game?" Liam questions with everyone besides Lydia and Malia behind him. "Yeah sure!" He jumps up and runs out to the backyard with them. "I'm gonna go get a change of clothes from my car." Lydia states walking out.

Malia soon comes down the stairs. "Where is everyone?" I point to the yard and smile at the sight of my pack. She goes and joins them. I laugh slightly at the way this is working.

They're playing Tag. Currently Kira is It. She's running around and Stiles is basically dying. I walk over to the door. Kira tagged Malia. She smirked and started running after Stiles. It hit me that I forgot, Malia likes Stiles.

She tackles him and says, "You're it." I growl involuntarily and she must've heard it because she looked up immediately and backed off of Stiles. I walked outside and she looked at me with a straight face. Stiles looked up seeing me and he looked at Malia. "I'm sorry Malia." He sighed. I looked at Stiles as he got up and kissed me. "Just so everyone is clear and we don't have a pissy sourwolf roaming around, I am with Derek." He smiles at me and walks inside. I follow him and kiss him.

"I love you Stiles."

The rest of the night consists of awkward eye contact between Stiles and Malia, along with pizza and movies. Stiles fell asleep on me by the second movie but everyone else was out cold so I decided to let myself fall asleep with my pack, all here.