Chapter 4 - Surprise

Hey guys!! I finally updated yes I know it's been forever. I got busy and it's tough so I'm tryin I promise💖 I hope you guys like this it's a bit short but I'm in the midst of the next chapter(yes the Halloween one)As always, Comment, Vote, and Share!!
Love ya💋
————————————
Liam's POV
Derek and I take a lunch break since we've been working our asses off. He and I casually talk, but he stops suddenly. He has this expression I've never seen on him. He seems so happy.

What's going on??

I think to myself. I start to smell Scott and another wolf I can't recognize.

Scott walks in holding this guys hand. The guy smiles amazingly brightly, like wow, and hugs Derek saying "Surprise buddy. Glad to see you missed me." Derek, believe it or not, laughs.

I have never heard him laugh. Scott smiles at me and says, "Liam, this is Isaac. Isaac, this is Liam." Isaac looks at me and hugs me.

I awkwardly hug back. He says, "Nice to meet you. Scott told me about you." I smile at him. He goes to Scott, kisses him, and goes to the kitchen. I look at Scott confused as Derek laughs and hugs him.

"How did that happen?" He asked. "Stiles actually set it up. Isaac asked him to help him with a plan so I have to seriously thank Sti for this." Scott replies with a laugh.

I hear my phone go off so I answer the call. "Hey Mase what's up?" "Nothing, didn't know if you were busy. I was gonna see if you wanted to hang out." He replied. I told him I'd be over soon.

I tell Derek and Scott that I'll see them later and tell them to say bye to Isaac for me. Then, I head to Mason's

Derek's POV

After Liam leaves, I get us three snacks and sit on the couch. "I'm happy for you guys!" "Thanks Der." Isaac smiles. "So, anyone on your radar?" Isaac asks laying his arm around Scott. "Actually," I start getting their attention.

"I do have my eye on someone." Scott jumps up. "WHO?! DEREK TELL ME WHO!" He yells getting excited. Laughing, I say, "First of all, I'm right here. Second, absolutely not." I cross my arms. "You have to tell us!" Scott said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't say anything anyway." Isaac adds. "How about this." I said thinking. "I'll make you guys a deal." The two sat up and looked at me. "Whoever can figure out who I have my eye on first, get's to help me set up the way I'll be asking them out."

They both smirk. "That seem fair?" The two nod. "I'm surprised you don't know Scott. I throw hints all the time." I laugh and stand up. "SHIT I HAVE TO PAY MORE ATTENTION!!" He shouts.

I smile knowing this will be fun. After another hour, Scott and Isaac leave and I get into bed.