Chapter 5 - Let Loose

Hello lovelies!! Yes, believe it! I posted two times IN A ROW!! Planning on posting tomorrow night too! I hope you guys like it. We're over 200 reads!!!! Keep on sharing this and as always Comment and Vote!
Love ya💋
—————————————
Lydia's POV

Malia and I decided to head to the mall today. Well, I dragged her because the pack is going to to a Halloween party tonight. Malia has also liked Stiles and needs to make a damn move already! Like seriously.

"Is this really necessary Lydia?" She slugs behind me. "Yes! Now hurry up slowpoke. We, need to make you look hot!" I turned to her, smiled, and grabbed her hand running into H&M.

After a good few hours we leave the mall with the perfect thing for us both. We go to my house after that and I text Scott asking what the plan is for tonight. 

Me -
What's the plan for tonight??

Scott -
We're all meeting at Derek's to get ready and leave together. Be there by 6.

I look at the time seeing that it's 4:40, so I tell Malia the plan and we pack the stuff we need and just relax until we decide to leave.

Stiles' POV

I'm currently trying to convince Derek to wear something to the party tonight. I mean, it's Halloween, how can you NOT dress up?!

"C'mon Der, it's a Halloween party, you have to!" I try. "Stiles, I don't think I'm even going to go." I looked at him with wide eyes. "DEREK YOU ARE GOING TO THIS PARTY WE ARE GOING AS A PACK SO YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!" I yell stomping off to his room to find something for him.

"Stiles, what are you doing?" I turn around and see Derek leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. I turn back around looking in his closet again. "Looking for something so you can be somewhat dressed up." Stating as if it was the most obvious thing, which it was.

I find a random shirt with some rips and tares and get the perfect idea. I turn around and pull him to the bed. "Put this on and then meet me in the bathroom" I smile and run off getting all the supplies I need to make the sourwolf a vampire. Yes, cliche but so is he with being a werewolf.

He walks in and I start dripping blood all over and use some white face paint to lighten his face. Don't ask how I know, it's Lydia's fault."What are you making me?" I laugh a bit. "Let your fangs loose sourwolf." He looks at me confused but does it anyway. I grab a Q-Tip and put some blood on his teeth.

"BOOM." I say very damn proudly. He looks in the mirror and gets the basic sourwolf look plastered on his face "A vampire, really Stiles?" "Yes now shut it. It's Halloween you are to have fun and let loose. Don't be a sourwolf." I say and run down the stairs. I grab my costume and put it on.

"What the hell are you Stiles?" Derek slightly laughs. Yes, laughs. "I'm a Jedi, duh." I smile. Derek laughs and it makes me smile brighter. His smile is amazing. I force myself to look away, knowing I'll make some stupid move.

The rest of the pack gets here and they each get ready. Scott is Batman and as cliche as this s, Isaac is Robin. Those two are cute though. I honestly wish I could do that with Derek. HA! Never happening. Lydia is some Renaissance girl. Malia is Cleopatra. Liam is some guy from the movie Top Gun, and Kira is Catwoman.

We all pile into the few cars and head out. On the way there, Derek laughs at me for being a Star Wars character. "Oh shut it sourwolf. You're a werewolf dressed as a vampire." I laughed and he glared but laughed also.

It was just us two. He will only laugh around me. I've slowly picked that up. I wonder why though.

We arrive and have a damn blast. After god only knows how much time past, Malia came over to me and started dancing. I danced with her and then felt a pair of eyes watching me. I turn and see Derek watching Malia with a glare but it softens as he sees me.

I caught Lydia give a thumbs up to Malia and I look at Malia confused. She takes a breath and kisses me. I was caught off guard but I just pulled away. "Malia, look, I start but she runs off. 

I sigh but Scott comes up to me giving me a drink. "Thanks bud." I take a sip and turn around to find Derek. "Hey there." I smile. He grabs my hand and leads me outside. I lean against the wall and Derek stood directly in front of me.

"Stiles I need you to keep a secret, okay?" I nod. "Okay, I made a deal with Scott and Isaac to see who would actually guess first on who I have my eye on." He looks down. "I'm breaking the bet but I'm still going to see if they can guess this. Sti, it's you." I look into his at the same moment that he lifts his head. I smile and lean in, meeting him at the first kiss we shared.