One-shot

A/N:

*THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE STORY YOU'RE READING RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU DON'TFEEL LIKE BEING INTERRUPTED JUST SKIP THIS, IT'S NOT LIKE I WOULD BE SAD OR ANYTHING*

Okay, actually I will be, and here's a really long author's note you don't really need to read.

Guyssss, it's Halloween! Why the sad faces?!

Probably because Jily died to save their son, or it could be because Sirius got framed and sent to Azkaban, Lupin lost all his best friends in one night. The world lost two great souls and aurors, Harry was left an orphan under his abusive relatives' care... the list goes on.

But, hey, on the bright side, the Dark Lord was temporarily vanquished, so there's that.

I wanted to do something, and you can see what it is from the chapter title so I'm not repeating it. Planned to post this elsewhere but, yeah.

Okay, so, it sucks, crappy writing and all because my writing skills are rusty.

And I couldn't update because I'm really not in the mood, I'm so, so sorry:(

Here goes, as usual: no death threats for no updating because I already apologized.

And I'm NEITHER British nor a history buff so forgive me if things aren't exactly historically accurate.

*Cries in chinese* 我哭

-

"Psst."

Lily groaned and twisted beneath her covers, she was worse than Sleeping Beauty when it came to waking up - it would come as a surprise to no one that she slept for 100 years.

(A/N: lmao)

"Wake up, Evans."

Lily bit her lip, smiling, her eyes still tightly shut. She would recognise his voice anywhere.

"Go away, Potter." She murmured sleepily. "What can a girl do to get some sleep around here?"

"She can't." He was definitely grinning. "She can only give in to my irrestible charms."

"Has anyone ever how much of an arse you are?" She turned around and hugged the pillow tightly, trying to drown out his voice.

"I've been told that it is fabulous." He replied serenely. "Muffliato."

"Any chance that could do anything to shut you up?" After taking a slight peek at the clock beside her, she groaned, holding the covers over her head in a feeble attempt to block him out. "Oh Merlin, it's three in the morning, go get some sleep and stop interrupting mine."

"Perfect for some sightseeing." Lily could imagine that wicked waggling of his eyebrows, coming with that flippant tone she had come to appreciate.

Abruptly, he pulled the covers away and the cold breeze of December rushed in, her legs felt like they were immersed completely in ice.

"James!" She yelled.

But that was not the end of his assault, as she completely understood when he started tickling her.

"Fine! Fine!" She said in between giggles and gasps, now completely awake, "I'm up, I'm up, Potter!"

"Fabulous," he said, swooping down to kiss her forehead briefly. "Now let's go make your unfortunately stolen in the most romantic way possible sleep worthwhile."