Start Of College (Chapter 1)

"RINGGGGG... RINGGGGG..."

"Shut the fuck up..." I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock and pushed forcefully on the 'Stop' button to shut the alarm off.

Today is my first day in college and I am not looking forward to it.

You see, during my days as a pre-teen. Boys keep hooking up with me just because I look like Taylor Swift and since I'm related to her, they hook up with me for the MONEY.

Ya... It's sucks ass and GOLD DIGGER ALERT.

Anywayssss, back to the story...

I groaned loudly as I got off my comfy bed and I went towards the shower and brushed my teeth and styled my short blonde hair.

I sat down and stared at my reflection with my blue eyes locking with the same blue eyes on the mirror in the bathroom.

"Hi Y/N Swift, How you doing?" I said towards the mirror.

Now you think there will be response back but nah... No answer back.

"Hope this day won't suck balls, right Y/N?"

No response...

"Anyways see you tomorrow Y/N."

Now you may ask, 'why the fak would I talk to my ownself.' Well... Because I'm mostly alone in this house as I'm living under rent and the owner in never home. So, why not talk to myself?

Nowwww back to the story...

I turned around and headed for my bedroom to pick out clothes.

I picked out a white tank top and a high wasted shorts and grab my wallet, my phone and my bag and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Just some bread, ham and scrambled eggs will do." I said to myself and prepared them.

After I ate my breakfast I went to the exit of my house door and headed outside and the cold air instantly hit me making me shiver. I slotted in my earpieces into my ears and played some Fifth Harmony songs.

I headed towards the train station and boarded the train towards the city and I sat down starting blankly into space and closed my eyes.

I can feel stares being poured down on me and you and I obviously know why...

As the music toned down to switch to the next song, whispers from school kids to their parents started and they said "Mom? Is that the girl who sang Shake It Off?" "Dad? Is that the person who sang Blank Space?"

I sighed, this is why I don't go out often. I wonder how celebrities can handle the publicity. You may think it's awesome to be a celebrity, but trust me it can get annoying. Unless your personality is like my older sister, Taylor Swift.

As the train approached at my destination, I got up and headed for the doors until I felt someone groped me from behind.

"I take that as accidental..." I said to myself and the train doors opened up and I walked out onto the platform and headed for the ground level completely ignoring the fact that I could have been sexually harassed.

Or maybe not.

As I stepped out of the station, a breeze of fresh air lighten up my dull mood and pushed away all the bad smells from the train.

Once I reached the school, I took in a deep breath of air. "Day 1 of college... Let's do this." I said to myself and stepped into the school.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had 25 minutes before orientation starts, I locked my phone and went to the school hall and sat down at one of the chairs and whipped out my phone and opened Wattpad.

I read through a story called "Taylor Swift's Long Lost Twin" and I sighed at the coincidence happening right now in real life.

Here I am, in college and which I am Taylor Swift's twin sister and not known to the public.

25 minutes passed, orientation started and to be honest.

It was boring as fuck like the games were shit and knowing this school surroundings is even boring.

Once that hellhole was over, we were assigned our classes and I got class 1A and I sat down at my desk.

"Good thing no one noticed me as a fucking celebrity here." I said to myself.

The teacher arrived and we done the usual boring stuff, introducing our names and hobbies of course.

"Hi, I'm Abigail and I love music!" Said one girl.

I didn't really pay attention as I just stared down at my pen spinning it around.

The teacher pointed to me and said "You young lady, introduce yourself."

I sighed and stood up "Harro, I'm Y/N Swift and I love sports and music." I said and sat down spreading my long legs out.

Some fuckboys are already staring at me... I sighed.

As I thought no one will notice me, I mean just look at me. Why boys keep staring at me? I'm not that pretty...

I shook it off and continued spinning my pen while not paying attention to the teacher's lecture on the school mission.

Lunch break, undeniably every fucking body favourite period is here.

I grabbed my food at sat down at some table and continued reading the Wattpad story I was reading earlier.

I wonder how my older sister is doing...