Found (Chapter 3)

A/N: Thanks DopeOnMars For Such A Awesome Cover!

----------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I stepped out of the school grounds marking the first day of college completed, which was completely boringgggg... I didn't made any friends yet by the way.

I plugged in my earpieces and played my sister's music and the opening drums of 'Shake It Off' blasted into my ears and I walked towards the train station to make my journey home.

As usual, all the normal stuff happened. You should know...

As I reached my home, I put down my bag to one side and lied down on my bed and opened up my phone and read more on the Wattpad story I was reading.

2 hours later, I became hungry and I found I didn't have anything at home to eat so I decided to head out of my house to grab some food.

I just added a grey beanie on my head and grabbed my wallet and once again, out of the house.

As I reached my local store for food, I bought my food and headed for my home.

As I walked along, I swiped out my phone and continued reading until I accidentally bumped into someone with my shoulder.

"Oh my god! I'm am so sorry!" Said a tall blonde woman.

"No I'm sorry! I wasn't looking!" I said.

"I wasn't looking to-" She said and suddenly paused.

I was also shocked of what am I seeing in front of me.

"Taylor?"

"Y/N?"

"Is it really you?" I questioned Taylor.

"I've finally found you..." Taylor responded with a blank stare.

We than both in sync started screaming in joy and hugged each other tightly.

"Hi sis!" Taylor said.

"Hi sis!" I said.

"Oh my god look how much resemblance you have to me!"

"Yea I know!"

"Can I come over to your house and talk?"